The Two Options

After at least 15 minutes of talking, the crowd has shrunken and Yoka was talking to Yuki. I pushed myself up, brushing off the dirt resting lightly on my skirt, "Well. Silver boy. I'm off!" I cheered, turning on my heel. "Hey." Zero gripped onto your wrist. "Who are you calling "Silver boy"?" He raised his eyebrow.

I chuckled, "Your silver hair. Silver boy." I smiled. He eyes glanced at his some of his hair which was in eyesight. Puffing out his cheeks, he stared at me, "You're something." He pushed my arm away and shoved his hand into his pockets. Turning on his heel he held his hand up, "See ya." He waved it around as he walked off.

I stood there, now it was my turn to be dumbfounded. I placed my hand on my forehead and stared up at the sky, "What just happened..."

Zeros' POV

I deeply sighed. Running my fingers though my hair I stared at the fountain, I moved my hand to the side of my head and turned my head slightly to the figure in the shadows, "What do you want." I scolded. The figure chuckled.

"You know she is gonna find out." His deep voice said. I glared towards him, "Kuran." He chuckled. "She will find out what that tattoo does to level Es like you." I could hear the hated in his voice. I snickered, closing my eyes, "That's if she finds out."

"But the truth can't be hidden forever." I heard the clicking of his shoes as he walked off. I anxiously rubbed the side of my neck staring endlessly at nothing.

"She won't." I growled as I dug my nails into the tattoo, but something made me think otherwise. I swiftly turned on my heel and bolted to the girls dorm. I remember what room number she was because of her friend saying it when I just happened to be right behide them in class.

I stopped once I reached her door. Quickly I gripped onto the door and pushed it open, "(Y/N)?" I heard a heavy shaky breathing in the darkness. My eyes peered around the room as I saw (Y/N) gripping onto her neck. She coughed, as her eyes glowed redder by the second.

I walked over to her, taking her shoulders. She shoved me away. I growled. "I can deal with this--" I shoved her face onto my neck, "Shut up." I said, staring at the ground, "Drink it. It will help trust me." I pushed harder down onto her head, she hesitated but slowly licked my neck, I shuddered. She breathed heavily as she stabbed her teeth into my neck.

I tightly held her hand, "You aren't alone..." I looked down. "I'm one as well...you don't have to be afraid." She swallowed and quickly pulled away. Eyes dying down, I quickly grabbed her wrist and slammed them against the wall, she gasped. I straddled her legs, staring deeply into her eyes, "Zero! What the hell are you--"

"Just shut up!" I yelled. Quickly her mouth closed. I looked down and breathed in heavily. "You're a beast." I glared up and into her eyes.

"Like me." I looked down. "A vampire, no, worse than those monsters, a level E, a creature that kills humans just for their body and that go fully insane..."

"I..." She began but I quickly glared at her. Closing her mouth she stared at me softly. She is taking this very well...

I sighed and looked deep into her eyes, "So I'm giving you two options. 1) I kill you. or 2) You fight the over taking satisfaction for human blood." I leaned closer. A blush swept across her cheeks, "I'll fight. I'm just scared...I'm really a vampire?" She whispered. Her eyes glanced at my lips than back to my eyes. I smirked, "You are actually taking this remarkably well."

I leaned closer closing the gap between us.