The Blood That Fell From The Leaders Neck

You sighed, pushing yourself up from the grass. The wind softly played with your hair as you began to walk over to the group of girls surrounding the Night Class.
Your eyes scanned the crowd for any sign of your hyperactive friend, no luck was with you as you didn't find her but you found two dark eyes staring right at yours.

Kaname Kuran. His eyes stared into yours. A deep blush ghosted over your cheeks. He stalked over to you, the screaming girls surrounding you, stopped as their eyes followed Kaname. He stopped in front of you, "Please may you come with me?" He held out his hand. You sighed, taking your hand in his. He pulled you away from the girls and into the group of Night Class students. Your eyes scattered around trying to spot the silver haired boy.

Zero spotted you, his eyes widen. You smiled apologetically, turning your attention back to Kaname. You walked off with him.

Kaname lead you into his office, you walked in taking in the room. He closed the door behind him, locking it. You sat on his couch and closed your eyes admiring the silence. You heard the closing of curtains, and the weight of the couch sinking as Kaname placed himself next to you.

"You're very beautiful." He said, leaning back. You opened your eyes. A dark blush ghosted over your cheeks, hearing your heartbeat through your ribs. A strong arm pushed you down, Kaname pinned you between his arms, "Very beautiful." He stared down at you. "Sure, Kuran, what are you doing?" You asked. He leaned in, stopping inches away from your mouth. 

"So you're Zeros' lover." He sniffed, taking in the scent that Zero left on you.
You shrugged not sure on what to call yourself, "I don't know what I am to him."

Kaname smirked, "I see the games has begun." He slowly placed his neck near your mouth. His blood pumped through his neck, hearing it go through his soft looking neck made you want to sink your teeth into it. Your eyes turned red, as you opened your mouth letting your fangs showed. Resisting the urge to bite down, you pulled away, looking down. Sweat trickled down your forehead,  temptation engulfed your eyes.

"It's alright." Kaname whispered. Without having time to think you bit down onto his neck, drinking his delicious blood. Kanames' face was emotionless.

A knock was heard from the over side of his door. Kaname breathed out, pulling himself away from you mouth. You whimpered, licking the extra blood off your lips.

Kaname opened the door, Aido stood there, "Kaname, you blood is being smelled through out the school. What happened? Are you alright?" Kaname held up a hand.

"Aido," he began. Opening the door wider showing you laying on the couch. Aido's face lifted, he stepped forward.
"You want me to look after the beauti-" Kaname stopped him. Aido let out a whimper.
"Once I'm finished, I would like you to take her back to her dorm and get her stuff." You sat up.

"Get my stuff?" Kaname turned, smiling at you.
"Yes, you're staying with me tonight, lover." He smirked.

"But I can't, Zero, he," You began. Kaname held up his hand, "Please do not disobey me." His eyes glowed red. You looked down and nodded, admitting defeat.