21st Century Suicide

You groaned, holding your head.

"I see you're finally awake." A voice whispered. Opening your eyes, you saw a dim silver. You groaned, "Uh..Zero..." He smiled at you while you covered your eyes. Your head was pounding it felt as if it was being hit by millions of rocks, never have you felt this much pain while in a hang over. Zero chuckled, pulling you slowly into his chest. You groaned, burying your head into his bare chest.

Slowly, you fell back asleep and this gave Zero a chance to break away from you and roam around the court yard. He ran his fingers through his hair, sighing into the frosty night.

"Zero." A low voice echoed. Zero stopped, digging his hand into his jacket slowly. A figure slowly emerged from the abyss and Zero's structure quickly reacted, swinging his arm out and onto the forehead of the figure, the barrel of the gun pressing softly on the forehead.

"Kuran." Zero spat. Glaring Hell into Kanames chocolate brown eyes all Kaname did was chuckle seeing how he already knows the feeling of Hell.
"Relax, I'm not gonna fight. All I have to say is that (Y/N) is falling deeper. You won't be able to save her, you couldn't save Ke-"
"Shut up!" Zero snapped, pressing the gun harder into the Lords forehead.
"It was your fault that Kezi got killed! You killed her you bastard!!" He yelled through his gritted teeth. Zero breath was uneasy as was his heart beat. Kaname pushed the gun away, a spark flickered from his fingers.

"It wasn't my fault." Kaname darkly spoke as he took Zero's neck into his hand, holding him high. "I tried to save her from you." Kanames eyes turned a deep crimson red. It seemed that a pool of blood swam in them. His grip tighten around Zero's neck, Zero struggled on his grip.
"She killed herself." Then he dropped Zero and walked off.

Zero deeply breathed, holding his throat in pain. Out of everything that could of happen, remembering his dead girlfriend just had to be one...

He pushed himself up and began to walk back to the dorms when a single gust of wind stopped him. He spun around and his eyes wondered until they hit a tree. This tree had words engraved into them, such as 'Lost boys always find their love.', 'Never can we find a fog as thick as the one that blocks our path.'

There were many other words, sentences and names. He stalked towards the tree, pulling out a small pocket knife. Leaning against the body of the tree, he dug his knife into the broken bark and engraved a small sentence.

Smiling at his achievement, he stepped back and flicked the knife back and dug it into his pocket. Swinging himself around and walking off into the dark night once more.