Leave Me

"(Y/N), wake up." Zero shook you carefully. You yawned, eyes slowly opening. Zero looked down at you, a worried face pasted on him.

"Mhn...what's wrong." You slurred, turning to your head to the side, searching for the time.

"You need to get out." He pushed himself off the bed and slid on his jacket. Placing the gun in his pocket. You pushed yourself up on your elbows and stared at him. The sun was shining through leaving the pattern of the window printed on the floor, his room was quite empty besides the bed, desk, sink, drawers and bathroom along with a mirror.

"What do you mean?" He turned around, glaring into your eyes.

"Just get out!" He yelled. Throwing a chair at the door. You quickly jumped up, staring at him in horror. Then, you noticed his eyes. A crimson red, light red seemed to swim around in the dark abyss of the crimson.

"Zero..." You stepped forward. He growled, hands forming into a fist.

"Just get out! I don't ever want to see you!" He moved forward quickly, making you flinch back. His teeth showed as he kept moving forward soon you were pinned to the wall, the horror holding you.

"I don't ever want to see you. You're a toy, a puppet, nothing more. Nothing less." He spat, hands gripping your wrist tightly.

"Zero! Uh, that hurts!" You screamed, tears evolving in your eyes. Zero didn't stop, digging his nails into your veins that were laid in your wrist. He keep calling you filthy names, screaming in your face. Tears dropped onto the floor, mixing with the blood that began to stain the floor.

You tossed and turned, trying to get out of the strong grip this demon held on you.

"Let me go!!" You screamed, kicking him in the leg. He let go, you knew the pain didn't hurt him but you didn't care as this was your chance to escape.

You ran out into the day light, panting and crying.

A mess would be the best way to explain your current status.

"(Y/N)?" A low voice called. Turning, your eyes stained red and your cheeks stained with tears. Kaname stood there, a worried look in his eyes. No time was given to him to walk over, you already ran and collide with him. He kept his structure, he looked down at the crying mess you were. He sniffed the air, "You're bleeding..." He whispered. Pulling away, you glanced down at your blood stained wrist.

You sniffed, "Y-Yeah...I should go wash it off..." Kaname grabbed your hand.

"Allow me," He lifted your wrist up to his mouth and began to lick the blood away, he did this to the other wrist.

You stood there, no longer a cry mess but a blushing mess. You felt the saliva on your wrist, as you did when his tongue touched your wrist.

He pulled away, as did you. Glancing down at your wet wrist, the holes once where Zero's nails were, vanished.

"Wh-What did you do?" You looked at him.

He chuckled and licked his lips, "Blue bloods have power my dear." He smirked, pulling you into his chest.

His right hand resting on your head and his left on your waist, "Now tell me, who did this."

You hesitated, "Z-Zero." You whispered, Kanames grip tighten on your waist.

"You're staying with me now." He whispered.

He stood there, staring at the door.

Chuckling as he took out the crimson contacts, "Well Zero, looks like your little girlfriend is gone." He looked back the room and smirked, tying up his hair in the ribbon with the golden bell, placing the eye covering white mask on and walking out.