The Silence

The room was dark. No light peering from anywhere, the ground felt soft. She glanced around, squinting to cut through the darkness. Wrapping herself in her arms, stepping forward slowly. A chill rushed through her as two sets of eyes on her. 

"H-Hello?" She stuttered. Standing her ground. There was chuckle then a loud slash and ripping of flesh, she gasped and a pure white light shot through the scene. A boy in a mask, forced a stainless steal knife through her. She screamed, pulling herself away and swinging to the side avoiding the boys attack. A horrid look stretched along her face. Turning, she began to run. 

Gripping at her open wound, the soaked shirt stinking to her skin. Her hands were shaking as she kept screaming for help. No reply and the continues white light spun around her as she limped around, rapidly searching for an exit. 

An arm wrapped around her neck and focused her head back, the boy towered her. The edge of the knife stabbing into her neck. She tried to scream but it was chocked. The boy chuckled, digging the knife in deeper. She hissed and began slashing around which was no use to the strength of the mask boy. But before she knew she could escape, her body went limp and her eyes fell dull. The knife pierced into her neck. 

The stainless knife was now stained crimson forever. 

"(Y/N)!" I screamed, jolting my head up.  My breathing quicken and the sound of my heart fell slower as the real world sunk back into place. The stone walls held still and the chains tied to me were still there. I sighed and hung my head, hair rested over my eyes. My hanging body missed her touch, my eyes missed her smile, her laugh. Her. It was her who changed me and I ended up losing her, trapped in this stupid sell. 

I slashed at the chains, yelling and grunting as I attempted to break free from this cage. But slowly I grew to a stop, letting this fate take me. I kept my eyes planted to the chipped stone ground, panting and biting my lip. Every night, every damn night. Pictures and memories of (Y/N) replayed, torturing me. I growled and threw my arms back, throwing my head forward and growling at myself, "Damn it! Why does she make me like this. I'm not this weak!" I yelled. 

(Y/N)'s POV

I stared up at the ceiling, hugging my stomach. 

"If you need me, just think of me." Ichiru smiled, kissing the top of my head. I smiled sadly and nodded. Then the window the shut and he was gone with the wind.

Turning to my side, I sighed. Ichiru was nice but I felt like he was hiding something. He seemed to know a lot about me and I have never heard Zero mention anything to me about his brother. I puffed out some air and snuggled deeper into my sheets. 

I have to get over Zero, he left me. Abused me, threw things at me. But, I couldn't help to think that he made me whole and protected me. He was a jerk but deep down he has walls around his heart. 

I threw myself up, "Just get over him." I demanded. "He doesn't need you, he never does." I sighed out. "But I need him..." I accepted my heart and fell to my bed once more. Staring up at the ceilings. I tried so hard to hold myself together when he told me to leave but I miss him so much, he can't hold me away from him. 

My door kicked open, I jolted up. Hanabusa stood there, breathing heavily. I raised my eyebrows, "Why are yo-" 

"Kaname is pissed off." He blurted out. 

I pushed my sheets back and stood up, "At who?" 

He swallowed, "You."