Mean Ol' Moon

You stared out the window, the moon brighter than it usually was. It held a sense of depression and loneliness, the way the trees whistled along with the sorrowful night. But you couldn't keep your mind off Zero. Did he really mean those things he yelled at you?

"(Y/N)..." Kaname whispered, wrapping his arms around you from behide. He rested his chin on your shoulder, a blush scattered across your face. He sighed out, "The moon is so beautiful."

"Yet so sad..." You whispered into the cold glass. He raised his eyebrows, "What do you mean?" He began to softly sway you and him. You fell for his charms, his eyes, his flirtatious ways. You touched the glass, "Vampire live in the night. They feed on human blood, never thanking the moon for their powers. That's why it's so sad." Your fingers softly touched your tattoo that laid upon your neck. Kaname huffed, "Well that was unlike you little lamb." Your heart skipped a beat at the sudden new nickname.

Kaname smirked at your confused state. "I heard how deeply inlove you were with Zero." You looked away. Kaname pulled his arms away from you, slowly walking over to his chest board. You stared out into the moon, gripping at your neck. It's been a while since you had had blood, you've been taking the tablets. You tried to force Zero to take them but it was like telling a child to shut up. Utterly useless. Kanames fingers danced around the black King piece. "He can't love you anymore." You froze, turning around to look at him.

"Why not?"

He looked up at you, "Because he will break you till you are nothing." Your heart felt stabbed. Zero wouldn't do that. Kaname walked over to you, pulling you by your wrist and holding your waist, "You're mine. I loved you before he did." Then he leaned in.

Zero's POV

The stainless steal chains burnt away at my wrist, my eyes kept fading between crimson and purple. My heart beat could be heard in my eyes and my teeth were begging to stab into flesh. I grunt as the metal door was pushed up, light drenched the room. I squinted.

"Well brother, if it isn't nice to see you again." Ichiru voice bounced off the walls. I grunted, keeping my head low. He walked towards me, bending down and placing a finger under my chin. Pressing my face up to meet with his horrible self. He smirked, "I dealt with your little girlfriend." My eyes widen, I lunged forward. Ichiru jumped back. I grinned my teeth together, "What did you do to her!" Ichiru smirked, his dead eyes staring into mine.

"I broke her."

My eyes widen, fist tightened and my heart seemed to stop. "What did you just say." I angrily spoke through my teeth. He chuckled, "Broke her, threw things at her. All of that."

"You bastard!!" I spat, trying to break free of my chains so I could watch him die in my hands. My angry raised and my thirst was more noticeable. I opened my mouth to speak but weakness flooded over me, I slowly fell back onto my knees, head hanging low.

"Is Zero low on blood. Too bad." He snickered before walking out of the room, closing the door. I heard the lock twist and click. Then I knew I was alone once the footsteps faded away.

I clenched my fist, my blood boiled but my limbs gave out on me. The best I could was move my head and hands. He broke my angel. The only light I could have and he made her dim. I needed to get out. I can't leave her alone. She will never forgive me. Never love me again. The world is dark.

The only light I had was from the high small window that was barred. The brightly lit moon shone through the glass, framing its light inside the cell. I breathed out, staring up at the moon.

"Depressing piece of rock." I whispered. Letting my head fall back down.

"Don't worry (Y/N). I'll rescue you."