Chapter 6 2/2

Y/n's POV

A tall man stared down at me from his throne. An empty throne was to his right. His face was blurry, like I wasn't supposed to see it. "Hello Y/n, welcome to our humble abode ".
I frowned, I tried to speak but I couldn't. "Don't try to speak, I've silenced you". I shut my mouth.

The man slumped back into his chair, propping one of his legs over an arm rest. He tilted his head at me. "Too bad you weren't apart of my time, I would've adored you, just like young Mono does now". With a flick of his wrist a cigar appeared in his hand, he quickly lit it.

He took a long drag of it and blew it up into the air. "Now that I think about it, I wonder if you would've been sitting up here with us in this hell", he took a puff of his cigar. "Maybe it's better you weren't apart of my time, Mono acts like such a child, like a whining baby", he let out a chuckle. I frowned at him, who does this old man think he is?

He laughed harder, "Protective, aren't we?", he put his cigar in his mouth then motioned me over with his hand, I had no control over my body as it walked over to him. I stopped right in front of him. He adjusted himself in his seat so he was face to face with me. He blew his smoke into my face.

I coughed and waved it away. He laughed again, then put his hand under my chin, tilting it to get a better look at me. No matter how much I wanted to fight, kick, or scream, I couldn't move. "There's absolutely nothing special about you, I wonder why it brought you here?", I raised a brow. "Hmm, I guess we will just have to wait and see, won't we?".

I heard muffled voices suddenly, the man sighed,"guess I'll let you get back to your little lap dog now, this isn't the end of this, Y/n", he took a puff of his cigar and blew it into my face once again.

I coughed violently, "Y/n!", I opened my eyes to Mono, grinning at me. I smiled a bit too and sat up. I looked to the dead teacher on the floor and grimaced, that's what you get bitch. "How long was I out?", My attention was grabbed by a little girl in a rain coat standing up,"an hour".

She walked from me and to a window, Mono following after her. They tried with all their might to open it, I got up and helped them open it. I heard Six tsk, "here let me go out first and help you guys down", I offered, Six climbed out the window, brat. I rolled my eyes and looked to Mono, he was starring at me. "You forgot your bag", I said, breaking eye contact and squeezing through the window, hearing Mono shuffling to get his bag.

I landed in a puddle, I look around and see the outside. I stretch,"it's been awhile since I've been outside", I hear an ahem behind me. I look to see Mono, waiting for me to help him. Whoops, I grab him and put him down. He looked up at me,"how long?", I shrug,"about since I got here". We both hear a huff from Six. "Hurry up".

We followed Six in and out buildings, until we got to a very skinny bridge. Six already started walking, Mono looked to me,"Go on, I'll go after you guys get off", he starred at me for a minute then started walking on the plank too.

I waited until both of them were fully on the other side. Jeez, how the hell am I not gonna die from this. I scratched my head and sighed, fuck it. "Move back!", I yelled to them. They stood there for a second but moved when I started running. I could feel the wood break beneath my feet as I ran as fast as I could.

Taking one last jump, I landed on the other side, falling flat on my face. "That was dangerous-", "your so cool Y/n!", Mono yelled excitedly over Six. I huffed and willed myself to stand up, brushing off the dust from my clothes. I grinned at them, Six huffed, looking away while Mono bounced on his feet. "Let's go", I said, this time leading the way.

Holy fucking jeezus I almost fucking died- if I have to do that again I'm just gonna jump in the pit- holy shit I almost pissed myself-

End of chapter :) sorry it took awhile, I didn't have a good idea for this chapter, this one is my second attempt since the first was a disaster

808 words