Chapter 7

(Imma be honest w you, I can't remember the scenery and what order it goes in to get to the doctors level, so this won't be accurate for the most part)
(Also mention of sewerslide but nothing big I promise, just a part of the game, I'll put a warning just incase)

Y/n's POV

We walked into a building, climbing the stairs, I could hear static from somewhere, but I couldn't tell where. We got to the top floor, there were even more stairs, but there was no way we could reach them. We walked through a door way, and the static got louder.

I stumbled back and went into a protective stance in front of mono and six. "Y/n?", I felt mono peek from behind my leg. I walked forward, it didn't react. It looked like a person, but it had no face- more like it's face was sunken in like a worm hole. I slowly tiptoed behind it, motioning Mono and Six to follow.

Fortunately, the thing seemed to not notice us as we continued into the next room. It was a bathroom, the smell wasn't pleasant, but I was only focused on the thing in the bath tub, ew, it's probably all shriveled up in there. I shook off the image and opened another door.

There was a rumbling from the upstairs, but I didn't think much of it I stepped forward into the room. Suddenly, Six ran past me and into the next room, "Six!-", a man thingy fell through the roof and ran into the next room, an electric shock was heard. I feared for the worse as I ran into the next room.

Six was fine, but the things head was shoved into a tv. I sighed in relief," Six you can't do that", Six climbed up onto the window ceil, using the mans corpse as a ramp. "Last I checked, you weren't the boss of me", I roll my eyes, following her to the window, making my way out onto the wet, concrete roof, thank god for my shoes.

"Y/n?", I turned back to the window," oh sorry Mono", I lifted him and tried to set him on the ground. "C- can you- carry me? Just for a little bit? I- I don't want my feet to get dirty..". I grinned, knowing that was bullshit, but adorable bullshit. "Sure", I held him tightly to my chest and could feel his body relax into me as he held on tighter around my neck.

(Mention here, again, nothing harsh, just want to warn you :D)

Six let out a gagging noise, Mono turned to her, I'm assuming giving her a face cause she didn't say anything else as we continued on. We saw the black hole face people commit suicide while looking at the signal tower. I glanced at the tower with disgust, but something caught my eye. What the hell? I could've sworn I saw an eye looking at me through one of the windows of the tower.

I was transfixed until I heard two voices, "Y/n, let's go", I snapped out of my trance," yeah, okay", I put Mono down and just started walking forward, avoiding looking at the tower as much as I could. What the hell is going on with this world. I snapped back to reality when I started climbing down a ladder.

I splashed a puddle when I stepped off the ladder, looking up to see Six and Mono had been following me silently. I looked at our surroundings carefully, making sure there weren't any threats near us. "Let's go in there", Six pointed to a door, I looked up at the sign on top of it, doctor? And other stuff scratched out.

"Good eye Six", I patted the top of her head, she smacked my hands away and walked towards it. Mono grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him into the building.

When we got inside, Six had found a yellow raincoat and was putting it on. What a coincidence. We continued into the building, hoping that no dangers would lie ahead of us.

"But that's just a hopeless hope, isn't it, Y/n?"

IM SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER BUT HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER