Chapter 8

So, in the doctor chapters, it's gonna be more focused on Six, since she hasn't got much spotlight and development with  Y/n yet, just incase you were wondering why Mono has been pushed to the side a bit, he'll get more prominent again after we're done with the doctor <3

Also, y'all should totally listen to the song called puppy love, it's not like the story, I just think it's a nice song :) it's by Paul Anka, it makes me fantasize about dancing with my lover that I don't have, it's super sweet

As we walked into the building, I saw Six, kicking a vending machine, trying her hardest to get a drink out. "I got it", I walked over the the machine, and moved over to the side of it. "Out of the way!", I hit it with my elbow 3 times then kicked it, making drinks roll out of the machine, one after another.

"Where'd you learn that?", Six questioned, while examining a can of Coca Cola. "When your broke, you gotta learn to get a drink somehow", I shrugged a bit and grinned, picking up a drink. She starred at me for a bit before shaking her head and turning away.

I opened the drink and handed it to Mono,"sorry about earlier". He shook his head," it's not a big deal, don't worry", I nodded. "Come on", I heard Six yell to us. She had opened another door and was waiting for us.

I peeked into the room, it was a hospital hallway, for some reason it was dirty, not very sanitary doctor people. I heard Six yell to us. Mono ran down the hallway to her while I walked after. They were pushing open a door,"guys I can get that-", the door bursted open and Mono fell through, Six grabbing his hand just in time.

I rushed over and pulled them both back into the hallway. It was hard to focus on them when I could see the next obstacle so clearly. Beds, hanging just by ropes over a huge ravine, why the hell is there a ravine in the middle of a god damned hospital?!?

Mono held my pant leg while six tried to jump to the first bed, I grabbed her hood quickly to prevent her from jumping. She shifted her head back to me, frustrated that I had stopped her. "No god damn way I'm letting you do that", she tried to protest but I picked her up and held her to my chest, making her wrap her arms around my neck so she wouldn't fall. I also crouched so Mono could hop up onto my back. God knows he wouldn't complain.

"Hold on tight spider monkeys", I jumped to the first bed, climbing up the second with ease, pulling myself up onto the third bed. I grumbled at the rope I would have to climb, but did so anyway. I got on top of the fourth bed as it started to creek, I was too heavy for this. I took this as my cue to start running, jumping onto the next bed as the other fell. Jumping again almost immediately after into a hallway as the last bed fell into the pit.

I'm too old for this shit. Six let go quickly, grumbling off down the hallway. Mono still held on tightly, his face shoved into the back of my neck. "It's over Mono, your safe", I panted out, who knew facing your death would be such a workout? He slowly climbed off of me, his feet touched the ground and he was immediately holding my hand, once again.

I didn't acknowledge it as we started after Six who was already at the end of the hallway. The only thing heard was the pitter patter of Six and Monos feet hitting the ground as we moved further into the hostpital. We came to a partially broken door, I jiggled the handle but it didn't budge. "We'll look ahead", said Mono. I nodded and looked around for something to break the door as Mono and Six slid through a crack, just big enough for them to squeeze through.

An ear piercing sound suddenly came out of no where, I clutched my ears trying to make it stop, after a minute or two, it did. I uncovered my ears to not here anything, "Are you guys okay?", no response. Worry hit me as I looked, again, for something to open the door. I luckily found a pipe and smashed it on the handle, that's one way to do it.

I shoved the door open to see Six and Mono sitting down, starring at each other while shaking. "Are you guys okay? What happened?", I squatted next to them, first pulling Mono's bag off to check his face, then Six's. "You don't look hurt, but are you?", Six's face crept to a red as she swatted me away. "Y-yeah, we're okay Y/n, nothing happened". Lies," Mono-", "No! Really! Nothing happened". I starred at him with a stern look, he was about to crack when Six spoke up.

"The door closed", I looked over, and sure enough, the door we came through was closed, there was no way I was getting back through there again, must've thrown the crowbar into a different universe cause I don't see it anywhere. Great.

I just started school back and I'm already sick of it and actually sick 🙄 I hate it here

921 words

NOW EDITED!!!