Chapter 12

Hey y'all, it's been awhile, I don't wanna talk abt it but I'm okay now, enjoy!

"Are you crazy?!?", Six rolled her eyes,"it's the only way and you know it", I looked around, we didn't have another option. "Fine, I'll distract it until it moves off of the wheelchair, but you better turn that light back on!", "yeah yeah, 3 2 1 go!".

She flipped the light and the crackle of the mannequins body moving made me shudder, I made noise to get it away from the chair,"okay Six, flip it!", silence. I twisted and dodged its hands,"Six flip the switch!", why isn't she flipping it? It grabbed my arm and the light switched on.

"Six what the heck?!?", her face was blank,"sorry". I ripped my arm away from the mannequin,"what do you mean 'sorry'?!? You almost got me killed!", "I don't know! I'm sorry! I don't know what happened". It went silent,"can we just- not tell Y/n?", I stared at her. Something was wrong with her, I just knew it," alright, just- don't do that again", she nodded.

We pushed the wheelchair to the door, Six hopped up and into the other room through the gap and I followed shortly. My feet hit the ground and I turned on my flashlight, looking around the large room.

I grabbed her hand and walked slowly, more and more mannequins started to move and try to grab us the further we progressed. Six let go of my hand and sprinted, I ran after her only slowing down to freeze the mannequins near me with my flashlight. She slid under the door and all of their attention was on me now.

My feet hit the ground faster and harder as the creaks of the mannequins chased behind me. "Hey!", Six yelled out, only able to get a few of the mannequins attention but that's all I needed. I slid under the door with Six dragging me away from the door before they all reached in to get me, freezing in the light.

I huffed and heaved. "Guys! Are you okay? Is anyone hurt? Do I need to come in there and rock those mannequins shit?", Y/n shouted with concern. I could've sworn I heard quiet, eerie laughs from the mannequins. "We're okay!", I shouted, still out of breath. Six threw the battery over and Y/n grabbed it, putting it in the slot.

The cell opened and they immediately ran in, grabbing Six and I. "God I was so worried, we are never doing that again", I grabbed onto them tightly, basking in the comfort. They put us down,"okay, let's go to the next level and chill for a little while, you guys need it". Six and I started heading out when we heard a snap, I turned and Y/n had stomped on a mannequins arm and ripped another's head off. They muttered a few phrases,"Y/n?", they turned to look at me and smiled,"let's get going".

Y/n's POV

Mono and Six headed to wait on me at the elevator while I grabbed the battery from its place, giving one last glance to the mannequins, sneering with disgust at their decrypted state. The cell closed and I walked to the elevator, getting ready to put the battery in. "Can I do it?", I heard Six's small voice say, "go ahead", I reached down to give it to her, she took it from me and shoved it in.

The elevator sprang to life, we got in and I pressed the button. The doors closing, I held onto the arm rail tightly and sighed, surely this couldn't get any worse.

Sorry it's been forever, health issues and school sucks, I appreciate y'all for being patient with me through this, make sure to drink water <3

Also, if you want, I also write on Tumblr now! My @ is griefbacon, my friend also writes lots of tasm Oneshots, if you wanna check her out too their @ is bartxnhood :)

676 words