Other Information (Powers, Abilities, etc)

(Edited 9th June 2021)

Powers

Daphne is an extremely powerful witch. Originally a burgeoning psychic it was later revealed that Daphne is a 'Phoenix' witch, the combination of fae and magical DNA. 

- The Phoenix is currently laying dormant inside of Daphne until her first 'death'. 

- When unleashing the full extent of her powers, Daphne's powers manifested around her as a fiery shield. Her powers is vastly amplified when the Phoenix is in charge, allowing her to accomplish feats impossible if attempted alone.

 Her powers is vastly amplified when the Phoenix is in charge, allowing her to accomplish feats impossible if attempted alone

Inner Phoenix: Having an 'Inner Phoenix' grants Daphne some unique and special abilities. Whilst Phoenix is in control of her, Daphne's natural abilities are immensely amplified, allowing her to overcome powerful individuals.

Whilst the Phoenix is dormant, Daphne's telekinesis and telepathy powers are weakened significantly. Upon her first death, the phoenix will wake, resurrect her and grant her enhanced power levels.

- Telekinesis: Daphne has the ability to move objects with her mind, ranging from doors to people, cars and even trains. She can sustain multiple telekinetic feats at once. ATM, Daphne is only capable of smaller feats. 

- Telekinetic Flight (Eventually): Daphne can fly using her telekinesis by levitating herself. Daphne is even able to walk on and float in the air. She is able to simulate self-propelled flight at considerable speeds. She is even able to easily soar through outer space and the upper atmosphere.

- Telekinetic Shield (Eventually): Daphne can generate telekinetic shields or barriers to block, contain and impede targets. She can also project such fields as a means of offence, releasing them as waves of concussive force able to damage solid concrete. She is able to create multiple fields for individual people, all the while enacting various other telekinetic feats at the same time.

- Molecular Control (Eventually): When letting Phoenix take control, she can manipulate matter at a molecular level at will.

"When I was a little girl I discovered I had the power to control people's minds. Make them think or do whatever I wanted." - Daphne to Damon about her powers

Telepathy: Because of her Phoenix nature, Daphne has a wide array of telepathic powers. She can telepathically communicate with others and even influence non-sentiments, such as animals and vampires. ATM, Daphne is only capable of smaller feats.

- Mental Detection: Daphne is able to sense where nearby people are.

- Mind Control: Daphne is able to manipulate the minds of others to get them to do what she wants them to do. She does not like using this ability to make people do what she wants them to do all the time.