1

Rose was asleep in her renting room,she lived in the big city Windhoek located in Namibia.
She grew up in a small hometown in Karibib but she wanted big dreams,big house,a rush but entertaing life style, she wanted to live the celebrity life style and also support her mom and younger brother.
She felt bad that her mother had to work and take her of both kids alone but now that she had turn 19,she took on the big city.
Working as a waitress, while studying dance lessons, singing lessons to improve her amazing vocals,she also had a great hobbie of designing clothes,she was multi talented but poorvedy has kept her dreams on a low rage.

CHARACTERS:

You are Rose:19
Ashley your best friend:20
Huncho your younger brother:15
BTS:20-27
Kate:20
Carlos:21

Please do not copy or repost my work. It's my blood and sweat
Please like and comment
Don't spoil the story for others that haven't gotten the chance to read yet,just show them my page and they can come read and enjoy themselves.
If there are spelling mistakes along the way or I can write the right words in English, please don't judge cause I'm really gonna feel like shit.
I will try my best to write good.
In some way it's gonna have mature content in the far or near future but I will put a 18+ as a warning.
This is my 1st time writing a book and it's my 1st book.
I hope you enjoy and like please.
Thank you very much.