15.

It's Jin's turn to spin the bottle, everyone are on adge but the game must go on since it's even fun,so back to Jin,he spin the bottle and it landed on the one and only Min yoongi..

Jin:😁 this is gonna be fun,truth or dare kitty😏?
Suga:🙄 really 🙄kitty that's the first thing you start with?
Jin:oh please as if it doesn't make you purr😏 now choose 🤣
Suga:😱it doesn't...but truth, since I don't want to stand up right now..
Jin:you are no fun but fine,so the question I have for you is last month when my big mirror broke and you blamed it on jungkook but you were the only one at home at first before the others got back home,who broke my mirror?
Jungkook:what?
Jhope: seriously Jin Hyung that's the question you want to ask?
Jin: yes,I want to know the truth behind it since I punished jungkook for it.
Suga: like you said you already punished the brad for breaking your mirror why should we go through memory lane huh?
Jungkook: hey Hyung I'm not a brad and plus I didn't break the mirror that time..
Jimin: than why did you accept the punishment Jin gave you that time.
Jungkook: because I thought I was getting punished for breaking his vase that week and that he found out late, that's why I didn't ask Jin Hyung why I was being punish in the start.
Jin: what? You broke my vase than I'm glad your ass got punished even if it was for something else 🙄 now back to Suga...
Suga: fine,I did break it,it was an accident..
Jin: you broke it doing what?

Suga drink a shot and beer before he answers

Suga: because I was wearing this cute pink dress and a top with paws on them and I was using your mirror to check wether I look okay but than I heard jhope making noise in the outside corridor before they got to the door,I was in a hurry to undress that I crush in your mirror and I ran under the blankets to pretend I was sleeping and hide the clothes in my blankets so for you guys not to find out when you ask me about the mirror at that time when you ask I panicked and blamed it on jungkook and you, without asking more questions you believed me and plus jungkook didn't mind since he get punished for a whole lot of things that he got used to not asking why he was getting punished in first place so everything worked out and nobody found out that I wore a dress and a top at that time....

Everybody kept quiet until....

Jungkook: damn,next time I will ask what I'm getting punished for...
Jhope: so I missed my chance of seeing you in a cute dress damn it...
Jimin: I wouldn't have might seeing you all cute up 😏
Tae:me too
Rose: me too
Namjoon: I guess me too
Jungkook: me too
Jin: I forgive you but I wouldn't might seeing you wearing cute dresses also....you know you can wear them in the privacy of our place,if you feel comfortable doing that...
Suga:🙁 you guys wouldn't be wierded out by me wearing dresses?😲
Jin: no,why would we be,I find it cute and sexy.....
Namjoon: Jah..we get to be the only once to see a more cuter and sexy side of you... that's hot😏
Jin: so you like that Jonie 😏
Namjoon:☺️what I didn't say that..
Jhope: but we could hear it in your tone of voice Jonie 😏
Namjoon:fine,let's get back to the game...

Suga spin the bottle and it landed on Tae,he smirk..

Suga: truth or dare taehyung?
Tae: dare
Suga: I dare you to sit on namjoon's lap and give him a kiss of his life...
Jimin and Jin: what?
Tae: I mean uuuuhhh okay..
Namjoon:what?
Suga: you heard him he said okay...

Tae stand up and sit on namjoon's lap and namjoon got a little nervous but he put his hands on tae's hips,Tae got close up to his face and looked him in the eyes,the tension is building up in the room everyone is on adge waiting for what will happen next..
Tae move in and kiss namjoon on the lips and the small kiss turn in hunger, namjoon hold Tae on his ass now and moved him up to his dick that's hard rock,the tension that jimin brought up in them, Jin's first time and Suga in a dress everything built sexual tension in that moment and now namjoon is rocking Tae's hips on his dick and Tae winned, namjoon took that opening to slip his tounge in...both of them are rock hard and moaning and growling... everyone are now getting in to watching this and enjoying while they get hard and rose is wetter than before, once Tae and namjoon are done Tae stood up and went and sit at his place... everyone's eyes are open wider than when jimin dance for them..

Suga: damn,I didn't think you would do it....that was hot😏
Jungkook:yeah
Rose: definitely
Jhope: damn
Jimin: I thought I would be jealous but gosh,I rock hard now that's an image I can keep in my head rent free,my two daddies damn...hot 😏
Tae: (wisphers to jimin) I got more where that comes from baby.
Jin: that's was sexy and that image will be in my head too..
Namjoon just smirks
Suga: Tae you are next to spin the bottle.
Tae: okay.

Tae spin the bottle and it landed on jhope..
Tae: truth or dare Hyung?
Jhope:dare,I'm feeling lucky today😄
Tae: okay,I want you to strip tease your whole clothes off...
Jhope: damn Tae, that's not what I meant when I said I'm feeling lucky...
But okay, one strip tease coming up....

Continues till next time...

Vote, recommend and comment my lovelies❤️❤️❤️❤️👋bye