12.

3rd person pov

The BTS members and Rose (I'm sorry lovelies i just change y/n's name cause I'm tired of looking for "/" everytime) reach home....
Bts are so tired, the drop themselves at the couch and Rose feels for them but she can't do anything rather she ask jin whether she can cook for them since they are all so tired and jin is so happy that she offer to help....
Jin allowed Rose to cook...the rest of the members took that chance to go take a shower before rose is done cooking...

Jungkook bath finish early and come to the kitchen,  he went behind rose's back and hold her from behind, he wisphers next to her ear"I'm sure your food will taste just as amazing as your lips" and he bite her ear softly and walked away like nothing happened...
Rose felt a shiver run down he spine and her legs were about to give out...she stood the feeling all kinds of bothered and thinking how will she survive all this kinds of teasing that jungkook is doing to her, with out giving in...
She bite her lips and couldn't control her thoughts about what just happened, she space out until jungkook came back in and..
Jungkook: do you need help setting up the table or do you need another kind of help? 😏
Rose:yes I need help
Jungkook:with which one? 😏
Rose:I mean with setting up the table..
Jungkook:okay, we will keep the second option for later than😏
Rose wanted to just slap his sexy smirk off his face but she kept her cool and all the members came and eat, rose is kinda nervous that they wouldn't like her cooking since she hasn't have a chance to cook for so along, she want to please them since they were kind to her from the beginning and they made her feel welcomed but she is scared that she cooked fucked up food and she expecially wants jungkook to like her cooking,  she don't know why but she want to her a compilation about her cooking more from jungkook, as they were eating they compliment her cooking..
Jin:wow, this is amazing Rose,  I can taste the flavours, you cook so great, it taste so good...
Rose blushes: thank you
Others complimented her except jungkook since he saw how she so badly wants a compliment from him the most but he didn't want to say anything and kept eating and that put a pout on Rose's face and jungkook just loves it so much, she looks cute and small when she sulk and jungkook didn't know he affected her this much over a compliment...

They all went to their room and when Rose got in hers and jungkook's she didn't even look at him while he lay the on the bed look at her still sulking and she went to take a shower, she is upset at the fact the he affects her this much..

~🔞read at your own risk or skip~

When she came out of the shower room, she has on only a towel, she was so upset that she went in the shower with out her clothes and jungkook surprise her and push her against the door..
Jungkook:are you really salty about me not complimenting your cooking huh?
Rose:n-o, i-m n-o-t
Jungkook:then why aren't you looking in to my eyes when you entered the room, why are you looking down now?
Rose:i-m n-o-t
Jungkook:Rose look up in to my eyes now(jungkook growl)
Rose quickly look up abit taken back by jungkook commend
Jungkook:how could I compliment your cooking when I have to still kiss you to make sure they taste the same huh rose?
Rose couldn't say a word, because she is shock and blushing like crazy, jungkook brought his face to lay his forehead on Rose's forehead, their breath are mixing as they are so close together...
Jungkook:I want you so badly
As he said that he push his legs between Rose's legs and push his body so close to her that she can feel his hard dick pocking on her stomach, he brought her face near  his lips almost touching and waited for her to make a move if she wants him to continue and she did just that, she started kissing him, the kiss is soft at first and it turn rough..
Jungkook bite and nipple at her lips and she gasp as she open her mouth, jungkook took that opportunity to push his tounge in as he caught all her moans, the towel fell on the floor as he picks her up and lay her on top of the bed with out leaving the kiss, rose couldn't breath so she tap on his chest to let him know and he broke the kiss and went to her neck down to her breast, rose could not control her moans, he went down to he pussy and watch how it holds and release against nothing,  jungkook groan enjoying how wet rose got for him and how her body response to his touch, rose whine and blush hard because of jungkook just watching her pussy with so much lust and need to release..
Jungkook finely brought his face between her legs and push his tounge in to her pussy, he hold her thighs very hard,he knew it will leave a mark..
He bite and leaved marks between her thighs and went back to eating her out, rose could not handle her self, she tried to hold on to the bed sheets but her hands went to jungkook's her to push his face more in to her  pussy, jungkook growl enjoying how sweet rose taste in his mouth..

Rose:ko..okie I'm cuming
Jungkook growl:cum for me baby
Rose couldn't control her body any more when jungkook growl and moan in her pussy like that, she felt the whole vibration from her pussy to her whole body, she instantly cum in jungkook's mouth..jungkook licks her clean, he could feel her twish every now and then when he is licking her, jungkook is so hard, his dick has been screaming for release ever since he hold her against the door but he wanted to please her to give her a taste of whats to come next...he push one finger in her pussy,  she whines still sensetive from her release, she finely open her eyes slowly to look at the man between her legs, to say she got so hot and bothered is an understatement, the view of a wet hair jungkook pulling out the finger he put in her pussy and licking it while keeping eye contact with rose made her more horny again, the lust in his eyes and the dominate aura that scream "I will shuff my big dick in your tight pussy and make you  scream my name way more then the first tounge fucking we had"
Jungkook got on top of her and push his clothed dick on her pussy, and she moan even if he has not taken of his clothes, she can feel that he is big, very very huge 😏...
He brought his face near her lips and kissed her, rose can taste her own pussy and she loves the way his lips move on hers, he pushes his clothed dick hard on her and it keeps pocking at her entrance and she feels so wet and horny again she just wants him to take off his clothes and shuff his big dick inside her...
She tried to take off his shirt but he stops her...

Jungkook talks in a low voice on her lips:I know you want me inside you so badly and I do feel how went you are again, it makes me more harder then ever and i do want to be inside you too but its been a long while since I fucked that mean when I start I won't be able to control or stop myself...I will go hard and harder on your pussy and you will be in so much pain....
Rose could not say a word she feels hot,wet scared of the pain and the thought of him going hard on her with out stoping is making her feel scared and also wanting to experiance that pain..
Jungkook:I'm going to go take a shower...
Jungkook once again push his clothed dick harder on her, she almost scream from how big and huge he is....jungkook just smirk at her and kiss her forehead and got off the bed to go take a shower...

~end of  🔞~

Rose lay there on the bed shocked and scared of how big and huge jungkook felt just now even with out taking his clothes off and rose didn't know whether she still wants to explore her sexual desire with jungkook's fucken huge dick....but one side is telling her to enjoy herself life is too short while the other is telling her"bitch pack your bags and find the exit before things goes shit ways"

I know, I'm so sorry guys...I update very slow, my mind is some were else while my job is bending me over the table and sticking a fucken broom stick up my ass...I feel so tired....my life is a complite shit show of a fucked up drama television show that other people enjoy while im living in it.....please don't leave me....what series, dramas, action movies do you guys love to watch the most?, comment down below and I know this chapter has spelling mistakes...I'm sorry about that...