16.

Jhope stand up and put on a sexy namjoon-take it off now girl song.

Namjoon: really? This is what we are listening to now 🙄
Jhope:yes joonie
Rose: what's this song? It sound sexy,you Wilding namjoon😏😋
Jungkook: it was a crazy time for namjoon hyung back than.
Suga: let's focus on jhope show.
Jimin:🤣🤣he hasn't even started yet hyung.
Suga:😤I know that🙄😑.
Jhope: don't worry kitty kat, you will get to see me strip..
Suga:☺️
Jin: Oooh,I see,him you don't have a problem with calling you pet names but you are bothered by it when I do it😤.
Suga: it's just different hyung,let's just focus.

Jhope start again the song, since some members were busy talking,he starts with taking off his shoes, than his shirt,next his socks, than he starts to open the trouser that he is wearing in slow motion while moving his hips...
The trouser came off,everyone sitting can see the outline of jhope's dick and it's big😏🤤... when he was about to take off is underwear Suga literally scream for him not to...

Jhope: what?😕
Suga: I don't want others seeing you naked completely 🙁
Jhope: ooh,baby I won't let them see anymore than they have seen...
Suga:good😤

Jimin:okay, that was hot but short-lived...
Rose:yeah right🤤
Suga: really you too Rose 🙄
Jungkook: so you like strip tease huh 😏?
Rose: what? No I didn't say that.
Jhope:🙁huuh,you didn't like my strip tease? I'm sorry 🙁 I was not doing my bad.
Rose: what 😲? No,I loved it,it was sexy and hot,It made me wet...
Jhope:😁thank you,I was just kidding about being upset,I just wanted to hear that you get wet by us...it's kinda of a turn on😏
Rose:😶🙃
Namjoon: now that hot😏
Tae: shut up..Mr take it off now girl 🤣🤣
Namjoon: really,we back to that?😤
Jin:what were you thinking..smh
Namjoon:let's just get back to the game... Hobi it's your turn to spin...
Jhope:okay...

Hobi spins the bottle and it landed on Rose..

Hobi: okay truth or dare Rose?
Rose:dare..no...truth.....n..o....dare....n..
Suga: okay,that enough... you are gonna give me a headache and I won't be able to get drunk on your changing persona... just pick one and live with it..
Rose:okay...dare......
Hobi:...okay... since I didn't get a chance to get to know you better...I dare you to finger yourself while we all watch😏....
Rose:😲🙆
Jin:damn,I wouldn't have thought of that..
Tae: tell me about it,I had a feeling hobi was a freak but I didn't know to this extent but I'm also a freak so this is gonna be hot...
Jungkook: now I remember why I love hobi more😏
Jimin: I'm not that in to girls but if rose gets me rock hard,I might consider exploring that road sometime in the future...
Tae: Jiminy when I'm done with you,there is no chance you will ever think about that road in your future 😏just FYI
Jimin:😲☺️
Namjoon: this is gonna be worth the show....but only if you are comfortable with doing it in front of us rose,if you are not than hobi with choose another dare?
Jhope:Jah,only if you want to do it...
Jin:Jah,we are very respectfull about that...

Rose thought about it for a few seconds and the fact that they even want to make you comfortable and  thought about the fact that they trusted you enough to show you a side that other people didn't know or thought they had... they shared with you their deepest secret that they won't show to the cameras or others.... what's fingerling yourself in front of the most hottest,loyal, honest guys you have ever seen...it also turn you on that they will be watching you do it.... tonight you are not sleep with innocent thought or dreams....here goes nothing...

Rose:I appreciate the fact that you want me to be okay with doing this and my answer is hell Jah,I'm okay with it....I trust you guys the same way you trust me..
Namjoon:we appreciate that you trust us,thank you...it means alot to us😊
Suga:Jah,Jah,Jah,sappie,sappie...we get it,we like each other... now that you agreed, let's get a move on with it before I get too drunk to see where your fingers disappeared to...
Jin:shut up kitty kat 😤
Suga:🙄
Rose:you seem desperate yoongi-boo😊
Jimin:huh😲
Tae: Oooh snap😁
Suga:😤😤😤😤
Hobie:okay Rose let's begin😊

Rose got up,she stambles abit but got a hold of herself,she is so glad that she shaved down there afew days ago,she took 2 shots drank them and a beer  and drank abit from it just to get her through the shyness and emberessment that she felt at that moment...she put her beer bottle down and took her underwear off and she took two sit pillows and she lay flat down,she put a pillow under her head and another under her back below the ass.... while looking at all the members that sat there just watching her,she put two fingers in her mouth to make it wet,she licks and suck at them like they were a dick for a few seconds,she can see all the members licking their lips and swallowing spit...she is enjoying the fact that she is affecting them all,the power that she felt that moment when they all look at her with lust is so thrilling to her...she pulls out her two fingers and push one in first and she moan, enjoying the feeling of having something inside her,she push the other finger in and she felt like closing her eyes at that moment and she did,she close her eyes and mouth wide open and she moan while she push her fingers in and out of herself,you could hear wet sounds coming from her pussy, everything that happened today made her wet and she has been looking for her release,she keeps pounding on her pussy, while her eyes are close and images of jungkook with his big dick appeared in her mind,she started to pound faster imagining jungkook fucking her hard,she forgot about all the members watching her and she keeps on moaning chasing her release....she is so close,she opens her eyes just to lock eyes with jungkook at that moment and they stare at each other as if there is nobody else there.
Jungkook mouthed"cum for me baby" and that is all it took for rose to spray her juices out....
Rose's heart is beating fast and jungkook's heart is no better,he is rock hard and he wants to pound on her pussy and claim her right there and then infront of every one...they stare at each other for a few moments until Rose's breathing calms down abit and that's when reality hit her hard and she looks around at everyone and the are rock hard, breathing uneven...
Rose looks some were else where she starts feeling shy again...they all clear their throats and...
Suga: Ummm... moving on, it's your turn to spin the bottle Rose...
Tae:damn...are we just gonna move on from such a wet,sexy,hot moment...damn rose I didn't think you had it in you but damn I'm lost for words..
Jimin: now I'm thinking dirty things..
Namjoon:I swear I feel like this game is gonna get us in trouble...
Jungkook:I know right?
Hobi:Jah,I think we should stop before we make bad decisions by the time we are completely drunk...
Namjoon:what? no,I haven't gotten my turn yet...
Jungkook:me too....
Jin:than let rose pick between you two,who she can ask truth or dare to,than the one thats left ether jungkook or namjoon can do dare,so we can stop with a bang and we can just order pizza and drink some more... because it's true it will start getting out of control...
Jimin:so who is it gonna be? Daddy Namjoon or baby boy jungkook..
Jungkook:hey jiminshi,I'm grown ass man now
Jin: don't swear jungkookie
Jungkook:yes hyung
Jimin:(whispers to Tae) grown my ass..(they both start laughing)
Jin:cut it out jimin and Tae ,I also need time off from you guys so I can get drunk...
Tae & jimin: sorry hyung....
Hobi: back to you rose who is it gonna be?.........
Rose:uuuuhhhhh........

To be continued..

Guys vote please