13.

3rd POV

The sun is bright and burning, it's morning, the wind is blowing abit but the warmth that this two have in each other's arms,it's amazing.

Rose wake up to the warm, strong arms around her small body...she open her eyes to be met with a breath taking jungkook,his face is so close to hers that she almost lost her self, she starts memorising every thing from his lips, eyes, cheeks to his neck,she is in he own world that she did not notice that jungkook open his eyes and he keeps looking at her.
Jungkook: if you keep eyeing me like that,I will start blushing...
Rose hide her face in her hands,she feels emberess that she got caught like that.
Jungkook pull her hands away and kiss her lips and face.
Jungkook: cute...but I'm going to wash my face,brush my teeth and get us some food to eat okay?
Rose nod her head, jungkook kiss her again got up and went to the bathroom...
Rose lay her head on the bed just thinking of how crazy and fast things are going but she is not complaining..she got up after jungkook got out of the bathroom and went out to go get the food,Rose went and did her routine and change her clothes to casual ones... jungkook came back just after when she is done changing and they both eat  in the room and pack and went to the sitting room when they were done,they find the rest of the other members there, finish packing and looking refresh...they greet each other and went to the cars,got drive to the private Jet....

They kept traveling around doing concerts and enjoying taking pictures and just getting to know each other,the members became close with Rose,they became close friends after all that Rose has seen with the boys,it's better to be close with them...
The tension,the flirts,the moaning sounds at night in the hotels...they freaky and rose like the fact that they are open and comfortable each with her to let her in...

They sit in the sitting room of their last hotel room.... It's the last day before they go back home to Seoul,they decided to play truth or dare,they sit in a circle.
       Namjoon
Suga                Rose
Tae                  Jhope
Jin                   Jimin
       Jungkook

The game has be gone,they brought tequila shots, cups,beers...
Rules:
The person has to DO or say the TRUTH.
If they don't want to tell the truth or do the dare,they take 2 tequila shots or take one cloth off their body.
No having sex dares
No risking your life dares
No public outside dares
Every dare happens inside the hotel
No picking 3 dares or 3 truths in a raw.
No judgement of any kind.

Let the game begin.
Namjoon spine the bottle first and it landed on Jimin
Namjoon:truth or dare Jimin?
Jimin drink his beer and said "dare,I'm getting wild tonight guys,dare me bad joonie😏"
Namjoon: damn Jimin stop being bad..
Jimin:yes Daddy
Namjoon: 😳 moving on,so I dare you to seduce us with your dance...
Jimin: Ummm,okay that's an easy one.
They all drink their beer while Jimin connect his phone and play a sexy song...he drink his whole beer bottle finish and he starts to dance, rolling his hips in their face, showing his round juicy ass on display, dropping it low in slow motion and bringing it back up in slow motion, grinding on the floor, doing a split... dancing so sexually like he never did before and when the music stops and he stop dancing and turn around everyone's mouth is wide open to the floor, drooling and feeling their dick twitch in their pants even rose feels hot and wet while her mouth hang open..
Jimin clap his small hands and said: now that's a success, it's my turn.
Everyone came back to reality and shook their heads to erase what they were all thinking"how to fuck Jimin" that's what ran through their mind but they shook it off and try to sit comfortably to fix their hard twitching dick so they can move on with the game even rose had to close her legs to sit comfortably..
Jimin spin the bottle and it landed on Jin.
Jin had to swallow hard because he knows how Jimin say's the dummess things.
Jimin:truth or dare 😏Hyung?
Jin: truth
Jin answer confidentiality so he wouldn't do a dare from Jimin and be ask to do the dummess things.
Jimin: great choice 😏,so tell us how was your first time from behind in details if you know what I mean?
Jin: damn,I knew I shouldn't have  pick truth.
Jin said while taking a drink and everyone is curious but they still drink and waited on Jin to go on..
Jin:okay,I hope you idiots don't judge me or stop having respect for me after this story,it happen in high school and he was a friend he use to come over for sleep overs and my parents liked having him around but I started getting wierd thought everytime we will sleep together, everytime he hold me from behind while we cuddle under the same blanket, I could not tell him how I felt cause all I thought about is how wierd it felt,one night it was one of those sleep over nights we had,he was hugging me from behind and we were asleep,I think I was having a wet dream because he got pretty hard and his dick was poking between my ass,I was in my own dream land but I kept getting hot because he kept rubbing his dick between my ass cheeks and I got hard as hell and I was wearing a short underwear and him also he was wearing a short,he bite my neck and ear,and he whisper in my ear"i want to be inside you,you feel so good Jin",I shot open my eyes and I was shocked was he dreaming about me or is he awoke so I turn around to see whether he is awake or still asleep and when I did,I got the shock of my teenage life,he was awake and he looked in to my eyes and brought his face close to mine and our lips were near touching and I couldn't process what I was doing,I kiss him and he got on top of me and he kept kissing me,I was so horny and him too,so we quickly undress and he put his fingers in my mouth and told me to lick so I did, and he push on finger in my hole and I almost scream but he kiss me to hold my moans in to his mouth and he kept opening me up until he could not hold himself any longer after working my hole with 3 fingers,he pull his fingers out and hold spit on my hole and his dick to make it easier for him to go in and he aligned his dick on my hole and the rest is history and it was painful as hell put later the pleasure came and I enjoyed it..

Everyone got turn on as hell,they didn't know what do say on do...they started to think maybe it was a bad idea to play this game in the first place but they can't stop now, things are just getting started....
Next it's Jin's turn.

I know I have been MIA and I'm so sorry guys but I'm back did you miss me....
Find out what happen in the next chapter...
Comments what will happen next and what do you think so far....
Don't be stranger like, comments and recommend..
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕