10.

Jungkook pov

"Y/n you can just sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the floor- I said to her while we are in our room
Y/n: I mean it was supposed to be your room,I don't want to invade your space.
Jungkook: are you always this stubborn cause girls that don't listen, should be just punished right? (Smirks)
Y/n: uuummm,no...okay I will sleep,but I don't want you to have back pains for me letting you sleep on the floor while you have to go perform..
Jungkook:you are sweet baby, fine I will sleep next to you in bed...(I walk to the bathroom after I answered her,I could feel her shocked face behind)
Don't worry even if I sleep in the same bed as her,ama be respectful and not do anything she doesn't want to do, even if I kept tempting her,I'm proud she had so much control over her self not to just give in to me that easily, it makes me want her under me screaming more...

Y/n pov

I think I'm stupid or I was born stupid,did I just forget this guy makes me wet just by him staring or saying hot things to me..
Now how am I gonna feel with him in the same bed as me,he already makes me stutter,shy and nervous and now I done fucked up for being a safe a "prince" queen..
I feel like I should really learn to shut my mouth up sometimes but I can control myself,self control is really needed when I'm around him alone..all of a sudden he walks out with just a towel around his hips,I felt attacked at that moment and I still feel attacked that I lost all my self-respect and my control...I sit there on the bed drooling over each part of his body, the man is a goddess or God just took his time to create him with extra love and attention cause this man right here in front of me is a walking goddess...I kept starring,I didn't notice him starring at me and I hear him say "take a picture,it will last longer" and he smirked when I look up at him, don't even ask where my eyes were looking before okay, don't judge me....
I just replied to him that I was not looking but my damn stuttering just gave me away and he smirk even more so I stand up and was just about to go pass him to go to the bathroom...
When I got near him since he is still standing near the bathroom when he got out,he hold my waist in front and pull me back to him,I could feel his dick poke my back side and it is making me hot and bothered...he whispers in my ear"rather than just staring at me I could make this more amazing in ways that you would have never dreamt of and you can have a reason to drool"
My breath hitch and I didn't know I'm holding my breath in until I ran like a scared little bitch in to the bathroom and lock it,I know that was not my best moment but fuck it,I'm dealing with alot of needs and wants...I can feel my legs almost give up but I drag my body into the shower and I'm still wet,damn him for this,so I push in one finger in my wet pussy and I almost scream,I hold my hand to my mouth so that I can control any noise, images of him start fleshing in my mind,him dropping the towel, pushing me on the bed, holding me down while he push his dick inside me,I add another finger thinking of him putting my legs on his shoulder and fucking me hard, while I moan his name,I imagine him turning me around on all fours and pulling my hair back while he is so fucken deep inside me and he keeps going and going and going and going and going until I end up coming undone in the shower, holding my hand tight on my mouth so I wouldn't make so much noise for him to hear me calling his name when I came undone...
I sit there in the shower controling my breath and my heart beat...
After a few minutes I finally finish showering and I came out only to see jungkook smirking and me in bed...
Jungkook: what took you so long in there? (Smirks)
Y/n: nothing,I was just washing myself good
Jungkook:so you want to be clean for me? (He raises his eyebrow)
Y/n: n-o,I mean y-e-s ,I mean no
Jungkook:okay..
Wow,I stutter less than I thought I would...
I finish wearing my clothes and I went in bed and what I hear jungkook saying only shocked me more
Jungkook: you don't have to help yourself out anymore,I'm here and to be honest I can make you moan my name louder than you were doing in the shower... good night love
And he turn around and sleep...I sit awake shocked that he heard moan his name,I feel embarrass,after a few minutes I turn my side and fall asleep,I'm already tired from the flight I don't have the energy to wake him up and stutter in front of him again while I try my best to deny....

I'm sorry I took long to upload,I was busy during December...
There are spelling mistake since I'm really sleepy and tired... thank you guys so much for sticking around...I love you and appreciate you💕😘 hope you enjoy 😘😘