9.

Y/n Pov

When we are in the sitting room in the hotel that's when Jin realise that they book only 4 rooms long before they came here so meaning i didnt have a room to sleep in..
Jin ask which ones of us want to sleep in the same...
Jimin:I'm sleeping with Taetae
J-hope:I'm sleeping with Yoongi
Jin:so uhm,y/n will you sleep in the same room with Namjoon or jungkook?
Y/n:but what about you? I can sleep in the sitting room,I'm fine with sleeping in the sitting room..
Jin:no,I'm fine sleeping in the sitting room since I will wake up early to cook and wake up everyone else early...
Jungkook:y/n you can come sleep in my room,I don't mind sharing the room
Jin:is that okay with you y/n?
Y/n:yes I guess....good night everyone

(+18 ahead,you can skip if you don't want to read)

  Everyone went to the rooms and Jin and Namjoon stayed in the sitting room...

Namjoon:why didn't you say you are sleeping with me? Don't you want to sleep with me?
Jin:no, it's not that...I thought you wanted your own privacy,a room to yourself and plus I will wake up early anyways...
Namjoon:I don't want to sleep alone, even if you are waking up early,I still want you next to me and I'm not taking no for an answer
Jin:b....u...t...b..u..t but
Namjoon:let's go...
Namjoon pull Jin to his room to  go sleep... Namjoon starts to undress in front of Jin and Jin could not keep watching,he is so nervous and blushing seeing Joon half naket body,Jin is sitting on top of the bed, half watching Joon take off every clothes to go take a shower... Joon turn around and smirk because Jin is not looking up at his face,he keeps looking down and  Joon walks up front Jin, now Jin is face to face with Namjoon's huge dick....Jin didn't realise he is drooling until Joon hold his face and make him look up at him...
Joon:I love it when you are shy baby but I want us to safe water
Jin: uuummm,uuuhhh
Joon:is that a yes?
Jin just nod his head,he is in such a trance that he doesn't realise or know whatever the fuck Joon even ask...
Namjoon made him stand and he start to help undress Jin, everything was going off Jin's body so softly that Jin didn't even feel like he was naket infront of his crush..
Jin now is being pull to the shower, he is in the same shower as Namjoon and he can't stop staring at Namjoon's strong arms,6 packs,his legs ,his v line and his dick,Jin did not realise he keeps on staring at every part of Namjoon's body, memorising each and every part of his body until namjoon spoke.
Namjoon:are you gonna keep staring every part of my body jinnie? (Namjoon raise his eyebrows as he ask,he is not complaining,he is enjoying Jin looking and drooling over him)
Jin:........ uuummm...I-was-not-staring...
Namjoon:oohh,my jinnie can talk now..
Namjoon pull Jin so close to his body,his hand is around Jin's waist holding him in place,they both can feel their hard dick rub against each other, namjoon is trying so hard to control himself not to turn Jin and push his huge dick in Jin's tight pussy and make him scream like he never did before...
Namjoon:are you sure you were not staring baby?
Jin:i-was-staring...I'm sorry..
Namjoon cooed:oohhoo, don't be sorry baby,I was also staring at every part of your sexy body..
(Jin chocked)
Namjoon brought his hand lower and lower until his hand is cupping Jin's ass..
Namjoon: and I love every part of it...
Namjoon pulled Jin more tighter to his body,there was no space left between them...his other hand hold Jin's face to look up in to his eyes and he brought his face so close to Jin that his lips are touching Jin's lips but he doesn't move because he wants Jin's permission, Jin nod his head and he kiss namjoon, that's all namjoon needed to devour Jin's plum lips...he pushed Jin against the glass door and his lips never left Jin's lips...he is cupping Jin's ass, massaging his ass...he is very hard himself but he wants Jin to enjoy...he turn Jin around, Jin back is now facing namjoon and namjoon is behind Jin's back,he kissed around Jin's neck, leaving love bites to claim him as his and only his,he holds Jin's dick in his hand and started to stroke him, while his dick is rubbing between Jin's ass each few minutes his tip will brush again Jin's ass making Jin moan uncontrollable....
Namjoon bite Jin's ear, while stoking Jin's hard dick and rubbing his dick between Jin's ass..
Namjoon:you are mine jinnie,all mine...do you hear me? All mine
Jin is already out of it and he is a moaning mess to even replying, being claim and hearing those words were bringing him to the edge...he is trembling in Namjoon's strong arms...he just nodded to whatever Joon is saying,since he is already in cloud 9,he let out a chocked moan and cum undone,he is still trembling not being able to control himself or his legs...he is trying his hardest not to fall,he lay his head on Joon's chest,Joon kiss him and give him praises
Namjoon:you did so well baby,you are more beautiful when you cum...are you tired baby boy?
Jin just nod and namjoon wash both of themselves and carry Jin to bed...
Namjoon could not stop staring at Jin's handsome face...
Jin is indeed beautiful namjoon thought...he kissed Jin lips,face, cheeks and head before pulling Jin tightly towards himself and cuddle him... and he also finely fall asleep

(End +18)

In the other room jhope and suga

J-hope: come and sleep,why are you being stubborn and hard headed?
Yoongi:I will sleep on the floor
J-hope:why is that huh?
Yoongi: uuummm...I just want to sleep on the floor (blushing)
Jhope cooed:are you shy?
Yoongi:no,I'm not,why will I be shy?
Jhope:is it about of the fact that you kiss me 1st in the airplane?
Yoongi: n-o..
Jhope: look kitten,I also kiss you back,it was not only you..
Yoongi: but why?
Jhope: because I like you alot
Yoongi:but why did you wait for so long to kiss me back?
Jhope:it's because I was afraid that you may not be into me the way that I'm into you and if I kiss you and you reject me,than that means I destroy our friendship so I had to wait for you to make the first move so I wouldn't get confused..
Yoongi: really? (Shy)
Jhope cooed:yes, really...
Yoongi: but,but, but
Jhope: kitten, don't you think tomorrow we have a long day, don't you want us to kiss and cuddle huh?
Yoongi:yeah,I do (shy)
Jhope cooed: cute,kitten stop being so shy,you are melting my heart... come here so daddy can give you alot of kisses and hugs..
Yoongi nods and jump on top of the bed, jhope is basically melting at how cute Yoongi is right now... Yoongi pout his lips to receive his kisses that he was promised... jhope just chuckle abit but still award Yoongi his kisses,nose, cheeks,neck and lips...he hold the kiss on the lips longer until Yoongi couldn't breathe and pull back abit but smile his cute gummy smile...than he enter under the blanket and hold on to jhope like his life depends on it...
Jhope cooed at him but still smile and kiss his forehead and sleep...

So far,how is the story?

Please like and comment down below.... and I will still Remind you that this is a fanfic,it's not and will never be the real life BTS...it's just a story that I'm creating on my own...it does not represent the real BTS....