7.

Jungkook pov

I got waken up by the noises in the back sit of mine...I just tried to ignore it as best as I could but than the noises turn in to low moans,I get it Vmin hyungs you guys are hot for each other (rolls eyes) but I need my rest, aren't they tired from all this performance...do they really need to be complimenting each other or doing the nasty behind me, do they both not know that Jin hyung will kill them if he finds out they are doing the nasty behind my back.... maybe they think I'm still asleep,let me just go to the toilet and wash my face and brush my teeth,I heard in the intercom that we are near Windhoek...

I stand up to go to the toilet and to say the least that I'm shocked is no were close,I can see Vmin hyungs cuddle up while they still asleep and I can see namjoon hyung on his phone with his headphones and Jin hyung is also asleep...then who is having sex behind my sit when I try to check they are under the blanket and that's when I realise that I can't find Sope hyungs anywhere,wow,now i get it I'm 7 wheeling....and I didn't think suga hyung is gay or bi,he always complains that he is not into man when any of us make a joke about it...now my thoughts are running on their own,I'm in the toilet but I'm thinking about whether suga hyung is the bottom or top,cause it will be funny for me that he is this bad bad boy with this tuff persona and in bed he becomes this sweet kitty and bottoms out for none other than the happy sunshine jhope hyung... hhaaa haaa haaa

Finely we are here in Windhoek,we got off the plane and went and greet bank p.d who is waiting for us to greet us and take us to his hotel,he tell us that he book us a room upstairs that has extra rooms for the night...we reach the hotel and we took showers since we reach in Windhoek around 9,we can have the day to side see and eat different foods and just enjoy the city,we order room service and it is quick to get here...it is now 11,we did take a few minutes rest because of the Jat lack, after that we went out as a group to go side seeing,we walk around taking pictures for memory keeping and we reach the mall,we all decide to go to different shops and just meet up at a near by restaurant when we are done shopping,we all have face mask on,our bodyguards were following us in the bus and now they park outside the mall waiting for us in the bus cause if it got crazy and people recognise us then we can run to the bus and drive back to the hotel,we didn't want to be followed around,it will attract people if they see bodyguards around us so we hide behind the face mask,I was just walking not looking where I'm going,I was too caught up in side seeing the display in the windows that I bump into a girl, her drink fall on to her dress and she was falling behind on the floor,I caught her and pull her into my chest,I hold on to her waist tight, I'm too afraid that she may slip and fall again...she had her eyes shut waiting for the impact of the floor,I'm starring at her face cause she can not see me being a creep right now,I couldn't keep my eyes off her face,her features,her soft lips...they are too captivating..she finally open her eyes and when we made eye contact,it was like a spark that just light up...
I kept holding her waist and I start to move my hand up and down her waist,I don't know what came over me,I was still looking down into her eyes and I'm sure I could see her blushing...she could not even form a word she open her mouth and close it again so I took the lead, our faces are so close that even with my mask on our breath are mixing but none of us want to move cause she was not pushing me or showing that she needs her space.....
Jungkook: uuummm,I'm sorry about the dress and bumping in to you,I was not looking where I was going (I said it in a low growl voice and I could feel her tense up in my hand)
Y/n: uuummm,y..ah,ya..h.. it's o..kay (I'm a stuttering mess,I just came here to buy a new outfit for my traveling,I didn't get to find what I was looking for so I bought myself a milk shake and was gonna check out the other shops until I got bump into,I thought I will fall to my butt,I felt the milk shake pour on my dress,I was closing my eyes the whole time waiting for the impact but I just felt a hand around my waist after a moment I finally open my eyes and when I made eye contact with the man holding me so tight I could feel his nails dirk in my skin,I felt sparks and my stomach turn,I could not move,I'm frozen in place we are so close that even our breath is mixing,he smell so good and his eyes are so captivating that they are showing dominant, I'm lost in his eyes that I couldn't even say a word,I guess I took too long to talk and he took the lead and when he open his mouth,my legs were about to fall by just his voice but I reply him back even if I'm a stuttering mess)
Jungkook:(cute)let me buy your drink back and another dress since you can't be walking around all wet(smiles)
Y/n:oh,no no no...it's okay I will just go try and clean it up in the bathroom stall...
Jungkook:I insist,it's all my fault for not looking infront of me...I'm new in the place,I just don't know Windhoek that well...
Y/n:oh...uumm,okay then,but I will just get a cheaper dress to wear for the time being since I'm looking to buy an outfit...
Jungkook:I love clothes,I can accompany you since I'm also here to buy a few clothes to keep as a momento that I visited Windhoek...but no,you are not getting a cheaper dress...we are gonna check out different dresses to see what suit you..by the way I'm JK
Y/n:I'm y/n, and you want me to model the dress for you to see also,(I'm kinda nervous to say the least,he said yes while pulling me into a designer shop with amazing clothes and it looks expensive) ummmm,can we go to a 2nd hand shop over there,I'm sure they have beautiful dresses too? (I'm asking him in my small voice cause I'm so embarrass)
Jungkook cooed at your small voice:you are so adorable and no,now take this and that and this and that and this and that now go into the dressing room and model for me baby girl..