4.

3rd person

At the dance studio,BTS is practicing for their performance.

Jin saw jungkook pass by to go get his water to drink,they are on a break
Jin: jungkook-ah come here.
Jungkook come to Jin and Jin pull him to sit on his lap
Jungkook:hyung, what up?
Jin:I haven't cuddle you for so long,you are growing up too quick and I don't like it (he said it while dramatically crying)
Jungkook:hyung stop being dramatic
Jin:yah, don't hyung me and say I'm dramatic ungrateful kid
(Jungkook rolls his eyes)
Jin: come cuddle with me tonight huh?
Jungkook:but hyung Iam a grown up man now
Jin:oh shut up,you are still my baby,you are my cute little kid
(Jungkook pouts and huff)
It didn't help his situation of being a grown man when he looks this adorable while angry,Jin coo at this..
It's not that jungkook didn't want to cuddle his hyung,he loves to cuddle but he has been dreaming about this mysterious lady this past few days and he ends up in situation were he is hard and he doesn't want Jin hyung to know cause boy, Jin can overreact and be all dramatic and if you think I'm kidding then no Iam not joking,there was ones a time when taehyung told Jin hyung about his wet dream and it was his 1st time dreaming about it and he got hard and he didn't know what it was,so he ask Jin and Jin made a full on party to announce that one of his kid is growing up and becoming a man, taehyung was to embarrass he wanted to drown himself in the pool or cook himself in a big pot,he wanted to do anything to die from this humiliation and embarrassment..
Luckily namjoon came to his rescue and Jin seems to listen when namjoon talks,so Jin stop announcing it and just gave a kiss on the cheek and forehead to taehyung and gave him condoms and said he was so proud of him and that he should be proud of himself...
From that day on nobody in the household wanted to talk to Jin hyung about their sex life or ask him advice about sex,it high key scared everyone that their sex life will be announced,Jin said he wouldn't do that and that he would control himself,he was just so happy that he kinda overdo it to Tae but he promise he will not announce or make any party about being proud of his kids for growing up...
Tae had nightmares and he had to sleep with jimin for along time to get over the humiliation and embarrassment.
Now here was Jin wanting his maknea to sleep with him and cuddle.. which is not a good idea for jungkook
Jin: come on,I want cuddles
Jungkook: hyung you can go cuddle with the others,I just want to sleep alone for now
(Jungkook knows Jin won't give up that easily he was praying for someone to come help him out of this situation and finely his hero hyung is right on time)
Jin: just for now,I need cuddles Kookie
Namjoon:I will cuddle you,I also need cuddles,I had a stressful day..if that's okay with you?
(To say the least that Jin is in shock is an understatement,he could not even say a word)
Jungkook is looking at his hyung but he soon realise that he is in shock so jungkook reply that Jin will love to cuddle with namjoon
Jin:I mean yeah,yeah I will love to cuddle with you(Jin is dieing inside and the blush on his face can be seen by jungkook and namjoon)
Namjoon:I love being the big spoon,I have been working out resendly so to say the least that I want to hold you tight and hard is an understatement(smirks)
(Jin is already dead by now,he can't help his mind going to dirty places)
Jungkook watch this interaction and was sure that Jin has a big crush on namjoon..but he could also see how nervous Jin gets around namjoon and the fact that he malfunction whenever namjoon open is mouth.
So jungkook stand up and let them be, jungkook is now here looking at jimin and taehyung weirdly like what the fuck,it seems he walk up in a porn scene at the wrong time,jimin is sitting on taehyung straddling him and taehyung keep kissing jimin on his face,nose, cheeks, collar bone while massaging jimin's ass,jimin is a moaning mess but jimin is holding in his moans to not attracted other people, luckily they are far away in a corner were there is dim lights only if you come closer then you will see this sex scene.
Jungkook:what the fuck are you both doing?
Tae:damn,we didn't see you there
Jungkook:I don't care whether you didn't see me,why are you guys playing porn, like we are not at our work place or like we aren't around people huh?
Jimin: what do you mean playing porn,we are not doing such a thing?
Jungkook:so the way both of you are eating each other's faces and Tae massaging your ass and kissing your collar bone is not porn?
Jimin:I feel offended by your accusation
Tae:yah,I was just giving jimin compliments
Jungkook:what the fuck,Im scared now,if this is how you give compliments then don't bother giving other members or people compliments
Tae:I only give compliments like this to jimin,for others I don't give the extra attention
Jungkook:are you guys datting?
Jimin and Tae:no
(Jungkook look at them more confused than ever ,he does not get it they both say they are not datting and that they are just best friends and soulmates but this is already crossing the best friend line,why don't they just date already,I bet they do the nasty at night)
Tae:it's just normal for us,it's like extra attention for me and jimin
Jimin:jah,what he said
Jungkook:then why does jimin hyung want compliments?
Tae: because I was giving too much attention to others and didn't notice when jimin change his hair colour and also how hot and sexy he looks in them jeans,it brings out his ass more
(Jimin blush red to this compliments)
Jungkook was dump founded,he didn't know wether he should beat himself up for even asking in the 1st place or be shocked that that's how they give each other compliments or the fact that jimin has a praise kink.

I know 😏 it's getting a little bit hot for Namjin and Vmin..

Like and comment how you like it so far