Part 16- GoodBye

Adalina's POV.

The next day, with a heavy heart I had to make it to school. I looked dead outside and inside from zero sleep.

But I still had to. I can't let my parents doubt me.

My dark eyes circles were a bit deeper than usual. My body was still a bit numb.

I got out of the crowded bus while making my way inside the school. I couldn't even think of anything. My mind was blank.

I was staring at the ground as if I was lost while walking holding on my backpack like it had my life inside.

I made my way to my locker and grabbed my stuff. People were running around and rushing but it felt like I was the only one present.

Then, I made my way to math class. They are all going to be there.

I was at the entrance of the classroom. I couldn't help but stare at Fazal's empty seat.

He's gone. Forever.

I stared at it for a few minutes before keeping my head down and making my way to my place. I sat down and listened to the teacher.

They are sitting behind. They looked all good and normal. How can they even be sitting as if nothing had happened?

My phone buzzed in the middle of the class. I checked and it was from him.

Aslan: -hey kitten! Sorry I was a bit busy so I couldn't get to you but I'm back to class now!
-look behind you!
-come on look! I wanna show you something.
-is everything okay? You look really upset.

I blocked his number and then turned off my phone before hiding it in my pencil case while keeping my attention towards the teacher.

A few seconds later, I felt someone throwing a ruffled paper at me. I picked it up from the ground and checked what it said.

-are you that mad at me? Look I'm sorry about what happened okay? Please look at me

That's what the paper said. I ripped it off and got up to throw it in the bin.

I could feel his gaze on me but I couldn't care less.

Once the class ended, I made my way out of the class with Ayla and Aryan.

"Girl, what's wrong? Are you sick or something?" Ayla asked me.

"I'm fine" I said in a neutral tone.

"Adalina, you don't look okay at all" Aryan commented.

Aslan showed up in front of us like he always does. He looked at me with a serious face.

I looked away. He grabbed my arm in a sudden way and dragged me with him.

We made it outside of the school far away from the other students.

He lets go of my arm and stares at me. He was showing me his phone.

"You blocked my number? What's going on Adalina?" He asked.

He plays the innocent so well.

"Can you please talk to me? Look, I'm seriously sorry if I've upset you this much but please don't be this way with me" he said.

I just stared at the ground not saying anything. I guess I really have to say it since it's all over now.

"Adalina I'm-"

"Let's end everything" I cut him off.

"What?"he immediately proceeds to ask.

"I don't want us anymore" I said.