Part 28- No One Like U

Aslan's POV.

I was impatiently waiting for the lady who's working at the flower shop to wrap up the roses that I got for my Adalina.

The past month was so blessed. We got along perfectly together. Without any issue or problem. It felt so perfect and peaceful.

She's letting me in and so am I, it's really great. I just want to keep giving her more of my love and care. If I didn't have to work, I would literally spend my days taking care of her and showering her with my love.

"Here you go sir, have yourself a great evening!" The lady came back and gave me the bouquet of flowers.

I thanked her and then was on my way to the fancy restaurant I booked for both of us. I really tried my best.

I realized that Adalina gets easily uncomfortable and nervous in public therefore I reserved the whole restaurant for only us two. I was hoping it could be intimate and personal to us only.

I also asked the manager there to let their employees have a day off and the same goes for the chef. Since Adalina keeps reminding me that she likes to cook and can't handle outside's food, I only asked them to leave us the kitchen open so we could both make our own food together.

Let's just say, I paid them a lot for them to agree but when you know why and for who you're doing it, money does not matter.

In about half and hour, I arrived at the place. I fast walked to the entrance where the manager was here waiting for me already.

" she's already here, enjoy your time" he said giving me a smile and then letting me in.

I got in immediately and walked through the well decorated entry of the restaurant before finally arriving to where she was waiting for me.

But my attention shifted really quickly as I realized she wasn't wearing her hijab.

What the...?

I walked to her and faced her only to meet with...who is this?

Where is Adalina?

I saw our company's badge around her neck and realized she was from my company. Her name's Ember. It reminds me of something but I can't properly tell. Have I seen this girl before?

"Adalina sent me here" she said.

"What? Why?" So she knows Adalina.

Why would Adalina do that randomly?

"Can you please sit? I need to tell you something" she said.

I sat down although I was feeling upset and mad now.

Where is Adalina?

"Do you...remember me?" she asked sounding nervous. She was playing with her fingers and biting her lip.

"No I...don't remember you but have we worked together before?" I asked her.

"We did, we worked together for almost 6 months...I was just like your secretary...you just took over your dad's position and I was right by your side... we worked a lot together until you lost your temper one day and fired me...I was really sad but your dad gave me another chance because I was a good worker...I was transferred to another team..." she explained.

She means, three years ago? When I just got in the company? Right, I had no idea where I was really going back then. But, her face isn't reminding me of any girl by my side at that time. All I can remember, is Adalina haunting me 24/7.

"Oh really?...that's...weird I...don't really recall it but I mean it's been like 3 years since that so I guess it's normal to not remember.." I really can't remember.