Part 43- No Way

Aslan's POV.

I made my way out of Ayla's place when my phone rang. I picked up as soon as I saw Miran's name.

"We found him." He said as my expressions changed immediately. Fucking, finally.

I was waiting for this. For how long was he even going to hide for. Once I catch you, it's over.

I got into my car and drove away. Because of that guy, I almost lost my life and my wife. I will end everything tonight.

I arrived at the location Miran sent me. A deserted place where no one really is around. As I got out of my car, I saw Miran and my other men holding that guy hostage.

I ran to them and pushed Miran away from my view to meet with him. They had beaten a bit but not enough in my opinion.

I got down as I grabbed his collar in a sudden way and started throwing punches at his face. As if something had gotten into me, I found myself not being able to let go of him. I just kept on punching him not caring about all the blood coming out. I was becoming heartless but I was in so much anger and pain.

"Enough! Aslan! Enough dude!" Miran pushed me away from him before I end up doing something I regret.

"Fucking bastard!" I yelled at the guy.

I was thinking he would have ran out of complete energy by now but I was wrong. He had the audacity to start laughing like a maniac.

"Fuck you bastard. You're the bastard for killing my fucking brother. So what if I die now? It doesn't change the fact that in the end you lost the woman you loved. I lost my brother and you lost your fucking wife!" He said laughing more.

What the fuck is he talking about? I'm never loosing Adalina.

"Fuck off" I said before punching him one last time as it knocked him off. He was unconscious now.

I got up trying to calm down which was barely possible. How dare he make a statement like that?

"Finish the job for me" I said to Miran as he nodded before I left.

I need you right now Adalina. I need to see your face right now. That's the only way I can calm down.

I couldn't wait more. I immediately drove to the address Ayla sent me. I thought I'd go to her tomorrow in a better state but I cannot wait a second more.

I arrived at the location as I was even more confused. What the hell is this place? I knew it wasn't at her parents place because I've been there and she wasn't there. But, such a place? Who is she leaving with here?

I had so many questions.

I was about to make my way to the front door when I stopped as I saw her. I could see her through the glass windows. She seemed to be alone.

She was reading a book holding it with one hand while the other was caressing her stomach. Our baby.

She looked peaceful and okay. I was feeling odd all of a sudden. Do I have a fever or something?

No, it's not time to get sick. I need to see her right away and get my answers. How could she disappear like that for no reason?

I made my way to the front door and pressed the bell button waiting for her to open. I waited a few seconds only to be ignored. Why is she ignoring me? I can literally see her through the glass windows.

"Open the door Adalina" I exclaimed as I decided to knock instead.

She wasn't opening the door despite me being here. Despite me banging on the door and pressing on the bell countless times, she was fully ignoring my presence and it was making me angry to the core.