Chapter 25: Nightfall

Derrick P.O.V.

After being completely ignored and getting no where with these fucking assholes around here I started to scream. More from frustration than anger. I was so caught up in my own emotions I didn't realize Blake walked away from me. I started to tear up from all of this bullshit and from the fact that Ty is missing. The one I truly love with all my heart.

I calmed down and sat on the steps in front of the building looking at the floor. Looking at the dried blood on the payment made me so sick and scared for Ty. This can't be his, there's no way Ty would be abducted. Yeah yeah that has to be it. Maybe Ty noticed something was up and headed to our house instead. I sat in silence trying to fool myself as best as I could to stay calm.

I felt someone sit down next to me and I turned to see Blake with his hand rested on my shoulder. The look in his eyes was dark and I was actually a bit afraid. Blake eyes were always filled with warmth and love but right now his whole demeanor changed. "Blake?" I asked as I was worried to hear what he had to say. "According to one of the neighbors they saw a girl with two big dudes coming into the building in the back." Blake practically spat out.

My heart dropped knowing what he's gonna say next. "Then they saw a boy being dragged away by the two guys." Blake stood up and started to walk away without me. Leaving me in disbelief. I know I came to the same conclusion but I kept denying it. I tried to follow but my eyes began to tear up from all my emotions I've been holding back. Its my fucking fault. All of it. I just keep messing up.

I should have dealt with Guili back then but no I just ignored it cause I frankly didn't give a fuck about anyone. Then when she came back she almost ruined what I had with Ty by showing up at school. I just stood there and didn't do anything and Ty ran away. Then back at home he heard shit about Guili and a bit of my past. That also created tension. I just been fucking up over and over again.

Before I could continue with this downward spiral I felt something slam into me and hold me tight. I was about to fight back till I realized it was Blake. He hugged me so tightly telling me everything was gonna be alright. I couldn't help but to let my tears fall. He does so much for me and now with this shit I thought I was gonna lose both of them from my fuck ups.

"Yo Derrick look at me." Blake told me as he pulled back and grabbed my face in his hands. I wanted to push him back but I was afraid if he left I would truly be alone. "YO DERRICK!" This time he yelled, snapping me out of my own head. "I know how you are. You're this big ass dude who is so closed up. You try so hard to do things by yourself and really keep everything to yourself." Blake left out a small sigh and his eyes were so soft.

"I know what you're thinking. Tyler doesn't hate you. I don't hate you. You make both Tyler and I life so much more fuller. We love you so much." Blake told me; almost made me wanna cry more but I didn't. I have to be strong. "Thank you Blake. It's so fucking crazy how you can read me so well without me saying anything." I told him watching his smile grew wide as he looked back at me. "It's kinda fucking creepy on how preceptive you are." I laughed but Blake punched me in the arm from my comment.

"It's no secret what happened today is because of Guili, but we need to find out where she dragged our love to." Blake told me as we walked back to our car down the block. "Then let's hurry home and get in contact with anybody who might have a single clue about his whereabouts or even Guili's." I told Blake as we got in the car and started speeding home.

Tyler's P.O.V.

Oh fuck my head hurts. I tried to move but I was bound. I saw that I was in some crack house looking room. I tried to yell but I couldn't due to the wrap around my mouth. I started to freak out and started thrashing trying to get free. Then I remembered I was headed to Juan's place and ran into Guili. Then that bitch kicked me and threw me onto the ground. I looked around to see that I was alone. I started to hop around in my chair hopefully to loosen the knots.