Chapter 8: The Bonfire

Blake's P.O.V.

    After a couple of hours in the pool we got out and began to dry off. I turned around and saw Ty beginning to dry himself off. I tried to not stare too much but I couldn't help it. As Ty was drying his hair, water droplets slid down his chest and down his light outline of his abs.

    I guess I was starting to long cause when I looked up. Ty was blushing and looking away. It was cute seeing Ty trying to seem unbothered by my stares. "Hey! It's getting cold how about we start a bonfire?" I asked as Derrick nodded in agreement and Ty lit up.

    "Hell yeah, let's do that!" Ty yelled out in excitement. I chuckled lightly and called out for Abigail to bring us some stuff to start the bonfire. Abigail came out to see us still in our trunks and laughed lightly. "Why don't y'all go get changed. While I start this up for y'all." She told us as she began to get the fire going.

    "She's really kind to do that for us." Ty told me while smiling at Abigail. "Shouldn't we help her though?," Ty asked and before I could answer Derrick spoke up. "It's alright. She gets more concerned about us catching a cold than starting a bonfire."

    Even though Abigail is our caretaker, she does a lot of house work as well. She's a hard working woman and I'm so grateful to have her here with us. "Yooo Blake!" Derrick yelled at me as he waved toward me. Which got me out of my thoughts.

    "Sorry! Sorry! I'm coming!" I yelled as I ran to catch up with them. We made our way up the stairs and to the second floor. "Hey is there a bathroom near here where I can change into?" Ty looked around while holding his towel to his chest.

    "Yeah we have a shared bathroom that connects our bedrooms upstairs." Derrick told Ty as he led us to his room. Ty walked in first and Derrick seemed pretty happy to have Ty come in. I watched as he happily followed behind. Over the past couple of days Derricks been getting more and more invested into Ty.

    "Well I'll come in too since we're just getting changed." As I walked into Derrick's room. Derrick left out a huff and closed the door behind me. "The doors over there to the bathroom if you wanna change." Derrick pointed out as Ty nodded and made his way to the bathroom.

    Once Ty was out of sight I turned towards Derrick. "Hey can I..." I was cut off from Ty yelling to us, "I actually forgot my clothes in my car. Do you have anything I can wear?" Derrick moved to his dresser and pulled out a pair of boxers, basketball shorts, and a black tank.

    Derrick made his way towards the door with a bit of joy in each step. "Here Ty you can use my clothes!" Ty reached out and grabbed the clothes from his hands. Derrick made his way back to me and started to get changed

    "You were saying?" Derrick looked at me with a concerned look. Derrick looked at me with that soft look in his eyes that he only shows me. He's really cute when he looks at me like that. It's different than his usual murder gaze he has while he walks the streets or talking to anyone really.

    I couldn't bring myself to ask him about his feelings about Ty. I don't wanna ruin this day for any of us. "It's nothing." Derrick looked at me with a confused look. I looked away from his gaze. Before Derrick can press me on the matter. Just then Ty walked out of the bathroom.

    We both turned towards him and seeing Ty in Derrick's clothes kinda pissed me off but he looked so innocent since he's not as tall as Derrick or built so it was a bit baggy on him. "Do..does it look bad?" Ty began to get flustered and looked down at the clothes.

Derrick P.O.V.

    Blake was acting a bit off. I wonder what's bothering him. Before I couldn't press Blake. Ty came out and I got turned on so fast. Seeing Ty in my clothes, I just wanted to rip it off of him and take him. I snapped out of my thoughts when Ty spoke up.