Chapter 53: Last Date Part 1

Derrick's P.O.V.

It's now Christmas Eve morning and last night that horrible dream came back again. What the fuck is wrong with me. "GOOD MORNING LOVE!" Ty said as he came back into the room throwing himself on top of me. Knocking the wind out of me. "Where were you just at?" I asked Ty as I brought him into my arms and snuggled into him.

"Come on Derrick, don't hog him to yourself." Blake whined as he followed up to jump on top of me as well. Shit it's way too early for all this. I thought to myself. I couldn't help but laugh though. Truly just enjoying this moment. "Well I was downstairs talking to mom saying my stuff before she headed out to grab some stuff." Ty then looked around. Almost as if he is scouting.

Then Ty leaned in and started to whisper. God he is so cute. "I think mom is going out doing some extreme last minute shopping. She does it every year." Ty said as if it's super secret. God my heart wanted to explode seeing how he was getting. "Well since your mom is gone for a while. Why not head out to do some stuff together." Blake said, pulling Ty out of my grasp and into his. Ty quickly perked up with a shimmer in his eyes.

"Do you mean we get to go out on a Christmas date?" Ty said with so much excitement. Blake just gave a slight nod followed by a kiss to his forehead. Ty quickly jumped out of his hold and into the closet. "I'm getting ready right now!" Blake gave me a smile as he turned to me offering his hand to help me out of bed.

"Do you have something planned?" I asked Blake in a whisper. "No...but I do have a general idea of what I wanna do for him today." I gave Blake a confused look. "So I know it's only 10 but we can head to midtown and do some shopping. Then have a late lunch at dad's restaurant." My eyes got wide when he mentioned dad. "Does he not know?" I asked concerned in case mom got a hold of him. "I called him to see if we can get into the restaurant since it's booked until 3 months from now and he said he'll handle it, Just be at the restaurant at 4."

I was still uncertain about all this. "Then I asked if he had talked to mom and I lied saying she's been busy with work and is barely home. Seems he hasn't gotten in contact with her as well." Blake gave me a look. Thank god. "Why haven't y'all gotten dressed yet?" Blake asked us as we stood in the middle like lost children. We just laughed it off and went to get dressed. I kept looking over to see Ty was restless. After a couple of minutes Blake and I were ready to head out.

"Alrighty then let's head to midtown first. Should we have a driver or take public transportation?" I asked both of them. "Can we take public transit?" Ty asked as he gave us his puppy eyes. "Of course my love. Whatever you want." Blake responded by giving him a kiss on his lips. I grabbed Ty's hand as Blake opened the front door. The cold air came in, sending a shiver down my spine. "Alright I'll lead the way to the first spot." It was a lovely walk as the crunch of the fresh snow from last night packed down under us.

We talked as if there was no care in the world. Ty couldn't stop smiling as we made it to the metro. Before we walked down Ty stopped for a moment. "You okay my love?" Blake asked Ty. "Yeah I'm good." Is all Ty said. We made it down the steps and made our way to the turnstile. Before we could pull out the card we heard the train coming. "Shit the train!" Ty said as he let go of our hands and started running. We watched as he jumped over the turnstile. "Come on Derrick, let's catch up." Blake yelled as he went to do the same thing as Ty. What the fuck is going on.

I quickly followed and did so too. It seems others have done so too. I heard someone yelling but I didn't care as I saw the train doors closing. I managed to slip in. All three of us were breathing heavier. "What the hell Ty?" I asked as I looked up to see him smiling and laughing. "I wanted to see how you would react. I always see other people doing it and I wanted to do it with y'all." Ty said as he plopped down on one of the seats. I just looked at Ty. He so fucking cute and innocent then next I do he's doing something out of his norm.