Chapter 30: Rest

Tyler's P.O.V.

After we arrived back at the twins place and had our talk I ended up sitting there all quiet. "Ty? Love?" Derrick asked me as he sat next to me holding me. "So you're telling me that mom. My mom! Has shady connections and sent this guy to spy on us." I was still in disbelief from it all. "Not a spy, protection." Ash chimed in, grabbing my attention. "Whatever." I said as I brushed it off.

"Without Ash and your mom how long do you think it would have taken for us to get you." Blake told me as he sat on the other side of me putting his hand on my thigh. I looked up into his eyes and could see that everything had to happen this way sadly. "Boys sorry to interrupt but I found the first aid kit to clean yall up." Abigail poked her head around the corner to some light tension in the room. "Uhhh how about some coffee." Abigail offered to try to ease everything.

"It's okay. Thanks for the kit but I think we should go shower first to clean up before we start patching everything up." Derrick told Abigail as he picked me up bridal style and nudged Blake to follow. "There's a spare shower downstairs if you would like Ash." Blake told Ash as he bowed his head and Abigail led him to the room. While Derrick was holding me I subconsciously nuzzled into his hold taking full advantage of this contact. "Awe I missed you too." Derrick said out loud.

An immediate blush took over my face as I buried it into his chest trying to hide myself. I peeked up to see Blake looking left out so I threw my hand out towards him. He looked at it confused so I signalled him to get closer. When he was close enough I kissed him ignoring the dirt and shit on our faces. "I missed you too, my love." I told Blake almost in a whisper, still embarrassed. That made Blake smile ear to ear and bring back his glow.

"Alright Ty do you wanna shower alone or would you like one of us to accompany you." Derrick asked me as he placed me down on the floor. I looked down to the floor and was a tad nervous to ask to shower with both of them. I know we've fucked before but I still get a bit shy when it comes to this stuff. "Ty?" Blake asked, concerned at my lack of response. "Is it alright if we can all shower together?" I looked up to see both of the twins with huge smiles on their faces.

Blake lifted me up this time as Derrick opened the door and started to run the water. Once the shower was ready Derrick began to undress as Blake helped me undress. We took a quick shower to rinse off the layer of dirt and grime. Each twin grabbed a different part of my body and began to clean every surface of me. I wouldn't lie it was hot but I had to restrain myself since I truly enjoyed the moment of just being together again.

The sound of the water hitting our skin and the tranquil silence was comforting. It was dreadfully needed from the hectic past couple of days. As I looked back at the twins' faces since they were taller than me I saw a frown sketched across. "What's wrong, my love?" I asked both of them worried that something was going on. "It's just seeing these bruises on you that were hidden hurts." Blake told me as he ran his hand down my face; outlining a bruise I had. "If only we were there right away these bruises wouldn't be here." Derrick then said as he ran his hand down my back. I winced at them since some still kinda hurt. They both retracted their hands and muttered sorry.

"It's okay cause I'm here with yall now." I told the twins and brought them into a hug. We stood there for a bit enjoying this hug but I can still feel that this feeling is still sitting on their shoulders. "Hey let's get out and go eat something sweet downstairs." I told them hoping to distract them from their thoughts. "Yeah, let's go." Derrick said as he hopped out first wrapping a towel around his waist.

He tossed us each our towel and dried ourselves off and got dressed again. Once we were ready we headed downstairs to the kitchen. We walked into seeing both Ash and Abigail talking but it seemed Ash was showered and patched up already. "Well Ash is cleaned and patched. Now it's time to put some band-aids and some cream on your wounds." Abigail said as she patted the seat next to her.