Chapter 32: Late Afternoon

Derrick's P.O.V.

I shuffled in bed needing to pee badly but I'm tangled up in my loves limbs. I huffed lightly trying to make my way out of this before I pissed the bed. Finally freed from that tangled mess I quickly made my way to the bathroom. After I was finished with my business I checked my phone. Some messages from friends from school and other shit like ads. I pushed all notifications to the side and set my phone down.

Fuck I look like a mess. I washed my face and wet my hair a bit to push aside my hair. Hmmm I might need a haircut. It's been awhile since my last one. While staring in the mirror my phone went off. I quickly grabbed it to see it was Abigail texting me. "Hey, do you want me to make dinner since y'all haven't eaten yet?" I was confused as to why she's suggesting dinner. I looked at the time and realized that it's already rolling around 3pm.

"Shit sorry we didn't mean to skip breakfast and lunch. That would be great though if you could make us dinner." I replied to her scratching my head realizing after that intense session this morning we knocked out for a couple of hours. Walking out the bathroom I accidentally shut the bathroom door a bit too hard. I saw Ty jumped a bit. A laughed lightly from his reaction.

Ty tried to get up but winced, falling back down. I ran over to him quickly, grabbing him. "Are you alright baby? What's wrong?" I panicked. "Sorry it's just." Ty said but stopped as he moved, grabbing his lower back. "I'm sorry." I whispered to him feeling guilty putting his body through so much. "Don't be sorry, love. I wanted this and I have no regrets." Ty said as he reached up to my face. I grabbed his hand and kissed it while keeping my eyes on him.

"Y'all always melt my heart when y'all get like this." Blake spoke up as he got up with his bed head; locking eyes with both of us. I smiled at him and ran my fingers through his hair trying to fix it a bit. A light blushed appeared on his face as he shut his eyes, leaning into my touch. They're both so cute. "We missed breakfast and lunch so Abigail is gonna make us dinner soon....or later." I told them as I got up from the bed.

"Lets get Ty downstairs and get him an ice pack and some medicine. I know our love is in discomfort." Blake said as he scooped up Ty and made his way around the bed. Ty had a small look of pain on his face but he was toughing it out for us. God he's so cute when he's like this. I couldn't help but lean in and place a small kiss on his forehead. Rewarding me with a smiling and blushing Ty. "Alright take him to the living room and I'll go grab the supplies."

Blake's P.O.V.

We made our way downstairs to the foyer. We saw Abigail walking back indoors. "Oh hello boys." Abigail spoke out as we made our way down the stairs. "Hey, can you help me grab some stuff?" Derrick asked Abigail. "Certainly." Abigail said with a smile on her face. They exited the foyer together talking about what was needed. I went towards the living room with Ty though. "Sorry for making y'all do all this." Ty said, looking like a lost puppy.

My heart was aching seeing my beloved in such a state. "We should be the one apologizing to you my love." I told him as I set him down on the couch wrapping him up in one of the throw blankets that was tucked away. He snuggled up in the blanket and got close to me but was still in pain. "Derrick will be here soon with the stuff to ease the pain." I told him as I kissed him. Feeling Ty melt into the kiss.

We pulled apart when we felt the couch dip a bit. "I brought you a bottle of water, Tylenol, and a cold patch...or heat. Your choice." Derrick said as he laid the items on the ottoman in front of us. Ty bowed his head as he reached out for the items as he quickly took the medicine and applied the patch to his lower back. Ty leaned back into the couch leaning his head on my shoulder. I laid him down across my lap to help ease the tension on his back.