Chapter 35: New Week?

Ash P.O.V.

God my back hurts from this shitty motel bed. After last night's little "fun" outing I was too beat to actually find a decent motel, I instead decided to rest at this ghetto ass looking motel 6 shit off the freeway. Whatever, it was only 40 bucks. I can see why. I thought to myself as I got up and stretched my body out. Kinda miss the beds at the twins place. I grabbed my phone seeing a message from an unknown number only saying "PACKAGE RECEIVED" At least Guili is taken care of for now.

I stared at my clothes that were scattered on the floor, not remembering throwing my clothes off like that. I shrugged it off and got dressed and quickly rinsed my mouth with mouthwash since I don't trust the motel pipe system. After I dropped off my keys at the key drop off I made my way to my car and began my drive to the twins. I should probably shoot them a text that I'm coming. It would be 20 min to get there so I texted Blake I'll be there around lunch for the news.

Ty P.O.V.

Another morning where we slept in till noon and my body was wrapped in the twins' limbs. I decided to poke Derrick's sleeping faces, not really feeling to wiggle out of this mess. "Egh babe stop please. 5 more minutes." Derrick said as his face scrunched up from my poking. I laughed at his response as I turned to Blake and decided instead to kiss up his collar bone rewarding me with his deep chuckle. "Keep doing that and we'll go for another round." Blake said as he pulled me in closer. Nope nope nope. I wanna walk semi normal today. I quickly tried to get out of his hold.

"Why did I get poked in the face and he gets kisses?" Derrick said with a small pout as he sat up and the covers rolled off his perfect body. I looked up to him with a dead serious look. "It's because your face is pokable." I said with a monotone voice. "Hehe what the fuck does that mean?" Derrick asked me as he pulled me into his lap getting me away from Blake who is now fully waking up.

"Hey by the way love, I heard your phone go off." I told Blake while Derrick snaked his arms around my waist slowly kissing my neck. Blake fell back onto the bed grabbing his phone off the nightstand. As quickly he fell down is as quickly he shot up. "Holy shit yall get up and get dressed!" Is all Blake said as he bolted to the bathroom. Derrick and I looked at each other confused as to what he must have read.

Derrick picked me up and threw me onto his back giving me a piggyback ride. We headed towards the bathroom as we heard Blake moving around frantically. "You good, my love?" Derrick asked as we stood in the doorway to the bathroom. "Ash just texted me; he's on his way here with some news. That was 10 min ago and we need to be ready!" Is all he said as he zoomed passed us to the closet.

Fuck, I quickly jumped off Derrick back. We both started brushing our teeth and freshening up before we went to get dressed as well. "Alright y'all I'ma head down first and get ready to greet him and start making the coffee." Is all he said as he flew out the bedroom. Derrick and I decided to throw on some sweats and a lounge shirt. Well more like I grabbed one of Blake's sweaters that was a tad oversized for me with some shorts I brought from home.

"God you're so cute when you wear our clothes." Derrick said as he scooped me up and began showering me with kisses. I started to laugh and got lost in the moment before we heard the doorbell go off. "Shit sorry, let's go downstairs to meet Ash." Derrick told me as he once again put me on his back. What's with him and carrying me so much. I don't really care, I'm just happy he's much more caring.

As we began to walk down the staircase we saw Abi opening the door greeting Ash. He seemed beat. I wonder how everything went. As we got closer he looked a bit on edge looking around. I decided to brush it off for now. "Well welcome back Ash. Please come along to the kitchen to have a late breakfast." Abi said as Ash followed in suit. "Is it just me or does Ash seem on edge?" I asked Derrick in secret.