Chapter 12: Needs

Tyler's P.O.V. (Explicit)

    Shit that was way to close. I moved towards the shower and turned the water on. I began to take my clothes off. I looked down at my boxers and saw the tension of the fabric. Fuck it's starting to hurt actually, I better take a cold shower. I finally pulled them down and my member jumped up.

    I just stared at the amount of precum leaking. I sucked at my teeth and quickly jumped into the cold shower. After 5 minutes of freezing my ass off my arousal went down. So I thought. When I switched to the warm water my thoughts started to run wild again.

    The idea of being dominated by Derrick sent my heart racing. To feel his strong arms grabbing me and push me up against the bathroom wall. Laying small kisses down my neck. While one hand begins to knead my ass. While the other slowly goes to my neck and uses his thumb to turn my face towards him.

My member now at full attention once again I let out a heavy sigh realizing my fucking mistake. Dammit, I'm not gonna take another cold shower might as well work this shit out the other way. I leaned back and pressed my back against the warm tiled wall and began sliding my hand down to my problem.

The warm water running down my body and around my hand my imagination took over. As my hand began going from the base to the tip the twins flooded my mind. With each stroke more and more precum started to leak out from my member. With each long stroke my body began to heat up and my breathing became heavier.

My vision is becoming foggy and my other hand is now going up to my chest. I began giving myself the works. Images of being dominated by Derrick came back and a new one as well. My thoughts became of me having Blake under me and his face tinted red slightly knowing that he was going to be ravished by me.

My tongue slowly sliding down his chest and making my way to his nipple giving it a light nip rewarding me a moaning Blake. Shameless of the noise he was producing. Which only motivated me more to make him melt by my touch. I began to pick up the paste and my strokes on my cock became a bit more aggressive. Completely lost in thought my moans began leaving my mouth.

With both images swirling around my head my body became more and more sensitive with each passing second. My heavy breathing became louder and so did my moans. I was so lost in my own thoughts and own world that I completely forgot I'm in someone else's home. With the intense pleasure and the warm water I didn't care how loud I was.

My lower abdomen started to flex and my balls tightened up. Releasing everything I had and at the same time moan out the names of both the people in my thoughts. Long ropes of my essence hit the shower floor and I fell to my knees only to watch the water push it down the drain. Once I came back down from my high. I stayed on the floor realizing what I just did. My face turning beat red and entirely embarrassed by want just unfolded. I quickly finished my shower and jumped out to dry myself off. I grabbed my phone off the counter and released the long ass shower I just took.

Hopefully no one heard me. I put on Derrick's sweats and put the towel around my neck. Since the sweats are a tad bigger than me they hanged slightly exposing my v and the band of the boxers. Whatever they already saw me and a bathing suit. When I opened the door I found the twins on the bed looking right at me. Fuck did they hear me?

Blake's P.O.V.

    We left the room once Tyler went into the bathroom. "Cool, let's use the one down the hall in the guest room." Derrick told me as he began his walk. "That's fine you go ahead first and be quick so I can go next." I told Derrick as I pulled out my phone. "Awe don't wanna shower together like we did when we were younger?" Derrick laughed as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder shaking me lightly.