Chapter 1: To Early For All of This

Tyler's P.O.V.-

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Ugh gross, I hate waking up at 6 am. It's like trying to wake up from a coma. I laid in bed for a couple of minutes scrolling through insta to see what's new but I better get up before mom sees me.

She'll go off on me and give me a huge lecture on how not waking up on time will affect my chances of going to college. "Mom logic" I will never understand it.

As I laid there dreading every second I heard my mother making her way to me. Fuck I gotta get up before she walks into my room. I have to at least look somewhat like I'm getting ready to jump into the shower.

"I swear to god if I walk in there Tyler and see you still in bed you got another thing coming!" she said that while breaking down my door. "What are you talking about? I'm about to jump in the shower."

Thank god I got up right before she came in. She not dumb though cause she gave me that look like she knew the truth but she'll let it slide. Mom left the room yelling, "Well hurry up or your breakfast will get cold and I don't wanna hear you complaining."

Once she was gone I laid back down to check my phone and prolonged my shower. Right when I unlocked my phone my mom was yelling at me to get off the bed and jump in the shower. Like what the fuck how does she know that I was laying down.

With a long groan I jumped off my bed and headed to the shower. The only thing that sucks about my shower is that it takes awhile for the water to heat up.

So while the water was heating up I started to play some music to pass the time. So while listening to some Major Lazer I walked over to the full body mirror to see the damage.

Not to sound cocky but I'm not a bad looking guy. I'm a decent height, 5' 6" which isn't bad. My dirty blond hair looks good messy or styled so I don't really pay much mind to it. My abs aren't like Mr. Universe but they're pretty good for a guy my age. Lastly my eye colors were a silver grey color and I love them but everyone else says they're intimidating so they never give me full on eye contact.

Shit I got lost in my thoughts. I better hurry up with my shower or mom will throw a fit. Once I finished my shower I quickly changed into some clothes that I found laying on the dresser.

Just some simple dark wash skinny jeans, all black high-top Vans, and my grey North Face. Nothing fancy for a simple day of school.

I looked at the clock and it's already rolling onto 7. I'll be late for school if I don't leave right now. Shit and it won't be long till I hear my mother bitch. "Tyler why the hell are you still here you're late!"

That's all I hear as I run out the front door and jump into my 2020 Honda Civic. There was no parking space open when I rolled up to the school so that made me more late.

Fuck Mr. Amari will most likely bitch at me as well for being late. I made my way to the front of the school which was 3 blocks away from my car. Just fucking great. I stood in front of my school; South Fall High and thought to myself why don't I skip the first block.

Right when I turned around I got stopped by one of the police officers of the school and had to come in. They handed me my late pass and I made my way to physics.

I walked in and realized we had a substitute today. She was a kind old lady and she told me she will just mark me here and on time.

She then told me we're only working on a small paper for practice. She handed me a paper with like 2 problems on it. I sat down in the back of the classroom and put my headphones in and started to listen to some EDM.

After a couple of minutes the class went silent. Frankly I didn't give a fuck on why and continued to work on my hand out. I'm not gonna lie, I'm interested in what could have happened to shut these people up. I looked up and saw these two boys in the front of the classroom. I never saw them before.

She introduced them to the class and stated that the two new boys are the Sexton Twins and that they transferred here from North Creek High. There's no guys in this school I personally thought were hot but they were unreal.

They were as if that came out of a magazine. I'm saying these boys were just so perfect in every way. They were identical twins but they both had some features you can tell them apart.

One of the twins had an industrial bar on the right ear, a couple of tattoos on his left arm, and his clothes seemed more towards the skater style. With ripped black jeans, galaxy Vans, a simple shirt with an alien on the pocket.

The other one though had a more casual look. He had a nice blue flannel with the sleeves rolled up, grey jeans, and some all white chucks. He had no tattoos except a star on his collar bone and had some black stud earrings. His hair was styled perfectly as if it was done professionally but his brother was messy how mine was.

They introduce themselves. The one with the industrial bar name was Derrick and the one with the star was Blake. After they introduced their names they said in sync, "Nice to meet you all.", and gave a small smile that made some of the girls blushed and the guys groaned.

I couldn't help to blush like the other whores in this class who are already plotting to try to sleep with them. To be honest these guys were hot and the way they held themselves. The way they talked struck every chord in me. Sadly I bet neither one of them are gay.

They were told to sit down in the back where it's available. I saw them coming my way so I quickly went back to my work before they could see that I'm still blushing.

Next thing I knew they both sat in front of me at my lab table and I felt as if I'm being stared at. Some of the girls seemed disappointed they couldn't sit with them while others glared at me.

They both greeted me and asked for my name. At first I didn't hear them cause all that went through my mind was why did these studs have to sit with me. They asked again but this time Derrick leaned forward and took the earbud out of my ear. Derrick asked again but this time his voice sounded a little bit agitated but for some reason extremely hot to me.

I told them my name was Tyler but before they could ask me another question the bell rang. I quickly grabbed my stuff and bolted to the door. The twins yelled stop but I ignored them and kept going. It's too damn early for this shit to happen, the day just started.

I headed to my next class and sat down in the back. I laid my head down since its study hall for the first half of the block. The final thoughts I had before I fell asleep were why did those guys come now and are in my class.

Why are they so perfect and hot. I bet they aren't gay. They're as straight as they can be. Why am I so worked up about this. What....is....my....problem. Soon after I drifted off into my nap and waited for class to start.