Chapter 50: New Positions

Blake's P.O.V. Explicit

The day was coming to an end and we haven't left Ty's bed since we came into his room. We just laid there in each other's hold and talked . Truly enjoying each other's presence that we all so greatly missed but I can sense a vibe coming off Ty. Almost as he is holding himself back. "Ty?" I finally decided that I should address the situation.

"Yes my love?" Ty replied as he rolled over to look my way but not giving me eye contact. I ran my hand up his side until I reached his face. I slowly brought my hand up to his cheek. I ran my thumb across his soft face. Just admiring Ty, waiting for him to look up at me. Instead his eyes go shut and lean into my touch. My heart began to soar to see such a look on my sweet beloved Ty.

"Is everything okay my love? I've been sensing something from you for a while now?" I asked as I grabbed his chin and brought up his face close to mine; only inches apart of our lips touching. Ty began to go red and his eyes drifted to the side avoiding my gaze. "What's wrong my love?" Derrick chimed in, tightening his hold around Ty's waist.

"It's just that I miss..." Ty responded but his voice began to trail off into a whisper. "Miss what my sweet Ty?" Derrick asked Ty as he slowly brought his mouth to his ear, slightly nipping it. Which rewarded us with a bright red Ty, "I just wanted to do what we haven't done in awhile; since we are alone." Ty finally told us and I would be lying if I said I didn't get instantly hard.

Derrick shot up quickly like a loyal dog with Ty still in his hold. "Of course we can love." I gave Ty a quick kiss as I got up from the bed to go lock the bedroom door. When I turned around I saw Ty sitting on the edge of the bed still looking nervous. "Are you okay to do it Ty?" Derrick asked as he stood next to me. "I also wanted to know if maybe I could perhaps top this time?"

I was taken back by his request but was actually more intrigued than anything else. Before I could agree Derrick spoke up first. "I'm not sure. I never bottomed before but since it's you asking I wouldn't mind..." Derrick just kept going while speaking a mile a minute while he started looking all over the room avoiding all eye contact. Ty and I couldn't help but burst out laughing. After a couple of good laughs I was finally able to talk. "I don't think he was asking you to bottom." Derrick just mouthed oh as his face turned a light shade of pink before turning around. "Forget I said anything."

"God I missed y'all so much." Ty said as he grabbed my hands to bring me closer to his bed. I lightly pushed him down onto the bed and laid my one knee between his legs as I towered over his body. Pulling his face up to look at me as I pressed into his body and capturing his lips. My mind was on cloud nine. After a couple of seconds I felt Ty tense up a bit as I opened my eyes to see what was going on. I saw Derrick now behind Ty kissing up his neck and his arms wrapping under his shirt.

Ty let out small whimpers into my mouth turning me on even more. I decided I should tease him a bit more and really devour every last bit of him. I felt a small pressure against my knee and decided to push back and rub against his hardening member. We were now fighting for dominance and I decided to let him win this time since he will be the one to take a new position. He licked the bottom of my lip asking for entrance. Since I didn't open fast enough I felt Ty bite my lip to make me open my mouth. His warm tongue entered and explored my entire mouth.

I've never seen this side of Ty and yet I wanted more. I wanted to see how far he would go. Ty parted from me leaving my sore lips cold and wanting more. "Derrick, my love over there." Ty ordered Derrick to grab something. Which caught us both off guard and yet we felt inclined to do whatever he said. Derrick got up and left the bed. The moment he got off the bed Ty quickly spun us around and laid me down. While Ty hovered over me, his stunning eyes were eating me up.