Chapter 1: Fillykin Village

Twilight starts to regain consciousness from her little encounter with the changeling queen. She feels her body hurting a bit and she is having a bad headache. Twilight feels a bit dizzy as she is waking up from her unconsciousness.

"Wha... what happened?" Twilight asks herself.

Twilight then feels a sharp pain on her head and painfully says, "My head hurts."

When her vision gets clear, she can see that she is in a small village different from Ponyville and see that there some of the building looks smaller than others. She also see herself in a garden full of flowers and they smell nice too.

Twilight looks very surprised and says, "Wow! I don't think I'm in Canterlot anymore."

She then looks around the place to see if anypony is here so she can get some help.

Just then Twilight starts to hear some laughing and giggle from one of the bushes.

Twilight turns to one of the bushes and questionably says, "Hello?"

But no one answers. Then she starts to hear giggling from the other side of her She is starting to think that somepony is watching her and not wanting to come out.

Twilight gets up to look around the place, but can't seem to find anypony here.

Just then, three fillies who looks like the Cutie Mark Crusader peek their head out of the bush to see Twilight. Twilight is shocked to see the CMC here, but notice they look a little different. For example the filly who looks like Apple Bloom has flower apple blossoms in her mane, and wearing a magenta bandana on her head. The filly looks like Sweetie Belle has her mane in a bun and wearing a little apron. The list filly mane is a little longer than Scootaloo only she has a skateboard. One thing they have in common with the CMC is that none of them have their cutie marks.

"Hello welcome to Fillykin village," The pony with the bandana says.

"And we're..." The filly with the hair bun adds.

"The Fillykin Crusaders!" All the filly screams together.

Twilight covers her ears during the scream and can see that even though they might not be her friends sisters, they sure act like them.

"I'm Apple Blossom," The filly with the bandana says.

"I'm Sweetie Bun," The filly with her hair in a bun replies..

"And I'm Scootalee," The filly with the skateboard says.

Twilight smile to see they are eager to meet her.

Twilight happily says, "Hello... my name is Twilight Sparkle."

"Twilight Sparkle, huh," Scootalee replies curiously.

"That's a nice name," Sweetie Bun replies with a smile.

Twilight blushes a little bit and happily says, "Thank you."

"Would you like to meet the villagers?" Scootalea asks.

Twilight isn't sure about meeting the other citizens of the town, but it's nice to see the if anyone can help her with her situation.

Twilight answers, "Um... sure I don't see why not."

"Alright then," Scootalee replies with a smile.

Just then, Sweetie bun comes up to the microphone that is used to make important announcement in the middle of the town.

Sweetie Bun screams to the microphone, "Fillykins! Time to come out and meet our guest!"