Chapter 8: Repairing Damages

Back in the real world of Equestria:

The repairs of Canterlot is still going on. From the looks of the damage, it will probably take a little while before the damages will be repaired. The ponies of Canterlot are working together to help fix their homes, stores, and other places where the changelings cause damage to.

In Princess Cadence's room, Princess Cadence is in her bed with Twilight next to her still unconscious after being attacked by Queen Chrysalis. Right now, Cadence is changing some of the bandages that Twilight is wearing and use a cloth of damp water to help her cool a little. She is very glad that Twilight will be okay as long a she is taken care of, but can't help but worry if she will ever wake up.

Just then Shining Armor walks into the door not only to see how Cadence is doing, but to see how his sister is doing.

Shining Armor says, "Morning Cadence,"

"Morning Shinning, how is fixing Canterlot?" Cadence replies.

"It's very tiring, but we are ahead of schedule and might have it done the day after tomorrow," Shining Armor answers.

Then Cadence happily says, "That's good."

Shining Armor walk to Cadence and Twilight who are still in bed. He is still very side and worried to see is L.S.B.F.F or his Little Sister Best Friends Forever unconscious, even her bruises from being attacked are still healing.

Shining Armor sadly asks, "How's Twily?"

"She's still unconscious, but it seems she is still dreaming. I only wish we know what she's dreaming about." Cadence sadly answers.

Shining Armor sighs sadly and says, "I guess whatever Twilight's dreaming about, she can't seem to wake up from it."

"You're right. I wonder what's Twilight dreaming about?" Cadence replies.

"I wish I knew," Shining Armor answers.

Shining Armor and Princess Cadence are still very worried about Twilight. It's been three days since Twilight has fallen unconscious. The girls, Twilight's parents, Spike, and Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are worried about her well being, especially being unconscious for very long.

Just then, Shining Armor and Princess Cadence hear a knock on the door.

Princess Cadence says, "Come in."

The door opens and the couples can see Spike and Twilight's friends walking into the room. Cadence and Shining Armor can see that most of the girls and Spike has are carrying a small box wrapped in a boy while Pinkie is carrying a wagon with a big box behind her.

Pinkie cheerfully says, "Morning Princess Cadence. Morning Shining Armor."

"Hi girls and hello to you too Spike," Cadance replies with a smile.

"What brings you here?" Shining Armor asks.

"We're here to see how Twilight is doing," Spike answers.

"And to bring her some get well presents. And I got her plenty of cupcakes," Pinkie answers cheerfully.

Pinkie pulls the ribbon off of the present and it reveals to be a five foot tall of cupcakes in a pyramid. Other than Pinkie, Spike and the others think it isn't a good idea for Pinkie to give her so much sweets and they aren't sure when she is going to wake up from her unconsciousness. Shining Armor and Princess Cadence are surprised to see Pinkie bringing Twilight a lot of cupcakes, but are not sure that even she can eat all of it.

Shining Armor says, "That's very kind of you Pinkie, but Twilight is still sleeping and I don't think she's going to be able to eat all these cupcakes."