Chapter 2: A Sad Consequence

In the real world at Canterlot:

The real Princess Cadence is in her royal chamber with the unconscious Twilight in her bed. Ever since Cadence brings back Twilight from the caverns, she has never left her sight. Twilight is sleeping in the covers and she has a wraped banaged on her head. CAdence has no idea on how Twilight gets into such condition, but she knows that Queen Chrysalis has something to do with it.

Just then Princess Cadence hears a knocking at the door and can see that someone is here to see her.

Princess Cadence turns to the door and says, "Come in."

The doors to the room opens and Princess Luna along with the pony doctor and his assistant and nurse to check on Twilight and see what her condition is.

Princess Luna says, "Cadence. The doctor is here to see Twilight."

"Thank you for coming," princess Cadence says sounding very sad.

The doctor turns to Princess Cadence and asks, "How long has she been like this?"

"Since I found her in the caverns. I don't know what happened..." Cadence starts to explain feeling very worried.

Then Cadence starts to look furious and calmly says, "But I'm sure that Queen Chrysalis had something to do with it."

Princess Luna can tell that Cadence is very angry, not that she blames her. She is also angry when she learned the truth about Queen Chrysalis and taking Cadence's appearance and her place in Canterlot. Right now, they need to know what Twilight's condition is before they do anything else.

The doctor says, "I'll start examining Twilight right now."

"Okay," Princess Cadence replies feeling thankful for the help.

The doctors begin to work on Twilight's condition. During that time, Princess Luna wants to talk to Princess Cadence about what happened to her while she was at the caverns and how she manage to find Twilight in there.

"Princess Cadence it will help us to know how you found Twilight in the caverns?" Princess Luna asks.

Cadence simply looks at Twilight feeling like her heart is about to break. Seeing new sister-in-law hurt and unconscious is kind of hard for her to talk about it, but she knows that it might be the only way to help her somehow.

Cadence sadly explains, "Well, I remember running through the caverns trying to find my way out to stop the wedding and tell them what Queen Chrysalis did."

Princess Cadence explains to Princess Luna on how Queen Chrysalis has attacked her a few days a go and imprisoned her in the caverns. She also explains that she searches for a way out of the caverns until she notice the light when she was transported. That is when she finds Twilight unconscious and looks beaten up. Then she says that she starts to run through the caverns and run into the bridesmaid, but manages to trick them and make it to the wedding in time.

Princess Cadence sadly concludes, "That's when I ran as fast as I could while trying to carry Twilight. Whatever happened Twilight was bruised all over and has a really bad bruise on her head."

"And that's when you showed up at the wedding with Twilight unconsciously on your back," Princess Luna adds to Cadence's story.

"Yes," Princess Cadence sadly answers.

After finishing their discussion, the doctors have finished their examination. They come to where Princess Cadence and Princess Lunar are at to give them their diagnosis.

The doctor comes up to the princesses and says, "Princess we finished our examination on Ms. Sparkle."

"Thank you. What did you find?" Princess Luna replies.