7

AILA

He is a model.

That's the only thing I can think of as I stare blankly into the printed photos, clutched tightly in my hand. The photographer had mailed some to me, with a small message at the top.

It was pleasure working with you, Miss Choi. You both compliment each other too well.

And as I look at each of the photographs, my cheeks turn warmer.

Kim Taehyung was no less of a model than he was a designer. His gorgeous features are glowing softly in the violet shade, lashed eyes casting shadows down on his golden-toned skin.

My fingers stop at the third photograph.

I almost don't look like myself as I stare into the camera. My eyes are cold, the brown color looking closer to an icy blue even though it shouldn't be that way.

My hand is pressed against his chest almost dominantly, face slightly angled into the wraps of his clothes.

This girl isn't the Choi Aila I know.

And Taehyung has his own eyes slightly closed, head tilted up towards the ceiling when mine is fixed straight at the camera. His soft curls spill over his forehead into his dark brows, touching the outline of his eyes.

He really is beautiful.

Both unsettled and embarrassed, I quickly tuck the photo behind all the others. Then I slip them in my wallet, pulling the blankets over my head. I wanted to keep these where I could always see them, because they gave me confidence for some weird reason.

But really.

Why had I done that?

When I'd first started the shoot with Jungkook, I hadn't been able to do anything at all. I'd been blushing and panicking, so conscious of touching him that I'd acted like a shy girl around her crush.

So why.

Why had it all been different with Taehyung?

_______________________________

"A mocha latte and a ham sandwich, please."

Finally.

I'd finally separated myself from the group of students that had stuck around ever since they'd found out about Taehyung. This morning they'd gone too far to ask almost uncomfortable questions about him, and that's when I knew that he'd been right all along.

I suggest you don't get too close with those people, Miss Aila.

Breathing quietly, I find a spot in the back of the café with my order. Usually I'd never eat in such an expensive place, but all the other stores were too close to the university building.

And they were probably searching for me right now, asking around for where I might've went.

A sigh escapes my lips.

I'm about to bite into my sandwich when I suddenly sense someone watching me. And my eyes flicker upwards, to see a dark-haired man in a pale gray suit.

...what in the world?

His hair is slightly long, tied loosely in a ponytail that falls elegantly around the line of his shoulder. The features on his face look so masculine and feminine at the same time, such a perfect blend.