20

AILA

You're out of your mind.

How could you ask him something like that?

But it surprises me even more when he makes a soft noise in his throat and presses himself closer to me. He shifts the blanket over both our shoulders.

I slowly relax. Something about him was just so calming, something that I didn't exactly know yet.

The house is so quiet, far away from the noise of Paris.

And I find my eyes on his lips. He looks back at me, and I have no idea where the Choi Aila who couldn't even talk normally in front of strangers went as I stare back.

Can I kiss you?

His expression tints with amusement, as if he can understand what my thoughts are just from looking at my face.

He slightly tilts his head. His lips are soft and warm as I press my own against them, my body leaning into his.

Taehyung's hand shifts up from the blanket, wrapping around the back of my head before moving to clasp my shoulder.

My stomach slowly pools with heat.

And my heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest when he makes a sound from his throat. Suddenly the blanket is gone, a messy pile on the wooden floor.

He puts me on his lap. The kiss turns rougher, deeper with each passing second.

It's so warm in the room.

"You." Taehyung whispers as he breaks away, lips brushing against the flushed curve of my ear. A tingle runs down my spine when I feel him nip once, before moving down.

He buries his head into the crook of my shoulder.

"Simply stunning."

He litters kisses all over my throat.

And he never bites hard enough to leave a single trace behind, other than a scarlet flush that would fade away later.

For the first time, I see his eyes flicker with the darkest light.

"Tell me whenever if you want me to stop."

How could I?

My voice is shaky.

"Y-Yeah."

With that, he pulls me even closer. His arm tightens around my waist, and I feel his hand slip underneath the loose material of his shirt I'm wearing. His fingers touch up the curve of my back, and I can't help but shiver at the feeling.

A soft moan escapes my lips.

He tenses. Then he lifts me up, straight off of the couch. I can tell he's breathless, as much as I am.

"Come."

He takes me to his room.

________________________________

He's just out-of-this-world pretty.

My eyes are drowsy with sleep as I carefully touch his cheek, noticing how his lashes cast light shadows down on his skin. His lips are slightly swollen, in a way that just adds to his beauty.

He's asleep. It's dark outside, but I'm not really sure what time it is. I didn't know where the clock was.

Jungkook had called— probably to let us know it was safe to come back, but Taehyung had simply ignored him and turned the phone on silent.