Chapter VI: Powerful

The school finally ended, Videric packed up his stuff and was ready to leave. While putting the books into his bag pack someone approaches him. He was pushed back against the wall, no one was there since all of the student had already left. He look up to see the person, it was a girl with short black hair that is styled in a concave-cut and extremely tiny pupils.

"Wow, a bit aggresive now are we?"

???:"You..I have been watching you from yesterday. I wanna gamble with you."

"Who are you specifically?"

Midari:"You haven't heard of me? My name is Midari Ikishima, a member of the student council. Now that I have introduced myself let's gamble!"

"Ah, a member of the council." He flipped her over and now he was holding her against the wall, staring her down. "What do you wanna play? Pet."

Midari:"Ah..this feeling. Let's play Russian Roulette!"

"A fine choice indeed. Let's see who wins this." As he stop holding her against the wall, the door was locked by the two girls who was with her.

As they sat opposite of each other he could now fully see that her clothes was really different from the ordinary Hyakkaou Academy's school uniform. A sweater vest in the same colors as the school's black and red blazer, a white button-up dress shirt and a dark pleated skirt, and black socks. Her lips and fingernails are the same color, purple. She has quite the accessories on her. She pulls out two gun from her bag and hand him one.

"How should we play this pet?"

Midari:"Like an ordinary Russian roulette of course!"

"You know.." He gets up from his chair and made his way towards Midari, the gun still in his hand "If you had a knife we could have a more fun game than this."

He stayed quiet for a second before the overbearing student could say anything Videric loaded the gun from the bullets from the student's bag and roll the chamber, pointing the gun at her head threatening to shoot. What he suspect was true, he could see the lust in her eyes, as she started to blush, madly.

"..a masochist. Oh my, that's why you wanted to gamble with me. You wanted to die huh?"

Midari:"Are you going to shoot or not?"

"Huh.." He pulled the trigger, nothing was discharged.

The girls started to shake a little, her legs was well..vibrating. The lust in her eyes had become more intense, it seems that the two girls who came with Midari is also enjoying the view.

"What are you willing to give me if I pulled the trigger?"

Midari:"Everything! Anything! Just shoot me already!" She demanded him.

"Ah, pets don't command their master do they? For that I won't shoot you." As he the the gun to the side.

Midari:"Why didn't you shoot me?!"

"Like I said pets like you shouldn't command their master."

Midari:"When am I-"

"No one would ever give you the pleasure of this..then why should I? You are a pet to me. Nothing you do is above me. Know your place."

Midari:"I wanted you to shoot me!"

"You didn't hear me. You are ordering your master around. Beg if you want it pet."

Midari grabbed his shirt, her lust was now very visible from her face. It seems that degrading her too could get the same effect but not as much as harming her.