Chapter XXIII: The Truth

Later that night when Videric was sleeping peacefully in his bed he was rudely awaken by his phone ringing violently. He grabbed his phone and answered the call.

Rias:"Videric?"

"Yeah? What happened? I was sleeping."

Rias:"Sorry, but have you seen Kiba?"

"No, why?"

Rias:"We haven't seen him since we got back home. I'm worried."

"I'll be there." As he hung up the call.

He immediately tossed his covers away and changed clothes, he goes to his bathroom to wash his face and put on contacts. After that he quietly teleported to Issei's house where all of them were on the couch worried.

"Have you tried calling him?" He asked Rias.

Rias:"Yes, but he hasn't picked up any of the calls."

"Have you check the school? He usually goes there whenever he is stressed or need to clear his mind."

Rias:"We haven't.."

"Let's go no time wasting." As he makes a huge teleports circle, ushering his friends to step into the circle.

They did and he teleported them to the school, the old school building on the second floor had it's lights turned on. It seems that Kiba is indeed inside, but in case it's not he told them to stay behind him as he goes to approach the door.

Grabbing the door handle he twisted it open, inside was indeed Kiba on the couch, deep in thoughts. He was snapped back to reality when the door opened to reveal his friends, Rias quickly rushed at Kiba's side to hug him. Videric just stood by the doorway as the others goes and ask him what's wrong.

Just then Videric felt something amiss, he feels the energy of a fallen angel, a strong one that is. It seems that they noticed it too. They all exited the room and rushed out while Videric stayed behind. He wanted to monitor or rather surprise whoever was endangering them. He put an illusion magic around himself as he closely inspect the situation.

The sky seemingly turned purple as a barrier was put up, he was surprised when Sona and her peerage came out. There was another two person, two female swordsman in.. a Catholic type of clothing. It seemed that they were here all along. Videric just stayed in the building as a fallen angel flew down infront of the group. He closer inspect the face of the fallen angel to see it was none other than the war maniac Kokabiel.

Kokabiel:"It's a pleasure to meet you, daughter of the House of Gremory I am Kokabiel. I was thinking of causing some damage here."

Rias:"If you choose to do that then you will be starting a war between God, devils and fallen angels all over again."

"Surprise surprise Ruin Princess, that's exactly what he wants." He muttered.

Kokabiel:"Fallen angels, gods and devils were all just a state of equal liberty. Which means I can start a war anytime with my own two hands."

Rias:"You actually want to start a war?"

Kokabiel:"Yes..yes! After the first three way war I was so bored there was nothing to do. Azazel and Shemhazai was so passive on when the next one will start."

They all had a shocked expression on their faces meanwhile he had expected this from him. Proposal of war was frequented by Kokabiel and his comments about starting a second three way war.

Kokabiel:"Oh, don't act so surprised. So, what do you say dear little sister of the devil king? Nice day for a war is it?!"

He activated his holy magic and a big beam shot through the sky and onto them. Kiba, Issei and one of the girl swordsman had defended them but they quickly was defeated due to how strong it is. Kiba managed to regain his strength back and using his sword to hold himself up, he can see the anger in his eyes.