Chapter XXIV: A Sudden Visit

Videric woke up the next day fully aware that he is late for school. He decided to just brush his teeth, put on his contacts, wash his face and change his clothes. Like usual he skipped breakfast and just teleported straight to school, everyone was already in class when he entered the main building.

Making his way over to his locker and change his shoes before making his way to his classroom. He could hear the teacher teaching inside as he slide the door open. He just looked at the teacher then at his seat, the teacher sighs and just gestured him to seat. He smiled and sat in his seat. He put his bag on the side and listen to the teacher continue teaching.

The lunch bell finally ring and he stood up from his chair, he stretched his body and exited the classroom. He didn't get much sleep last night due to well, unfortunate turn of events. While he was making his way towards the second year Hana class he needed to round a corner. That's when he accidentally bumped into someone, he heard something fell and he opened his eyes. Infront of him was the vice president without her mask on. He grabbed the mask and helped her up, she finally realizes that her mask is gone and quickly searched for it. When she saw it in Videric's hand she quickly snatched it and wore it.

"Ah, no need to hide. I already know what you look like."

Vice President:"That matter isn't necessary. The president wants to see you in the student council room." The mask made her voice sound monotone and robotic.

"Lead the way." As he smiled.

Without a word from the vice president she began to lead the way to the student council room to meet with Kirari. He wonder what she wants with him. They eventually reached the room and the vice president opened the door for him and let him in. There infront of him was Kirari casually sipping her tea and Sayaka by her side, the vice president then made her way to stand beside Kirari. Now he realizes why the vice president looks so similar to Kirari.

"Yes, you needed to see me?"

Kirari gestured him to come closer and he did what he was told. When he was close enough that's when she decided to speak and she did not waste anytime getting to the point.

Kirari:"Videric..you see, your gambling skills are phenomenonal and I want you to join the student council. What do you say?"

Midari:"Join it so I can see you everyday!" She shouted at him.

"Listen I would love to be in the student council but unless it's not the president seat then count me out."

Kirari:"How about you rule the school with me?"

"I was taught by the best that only one ruler gets to reign over their kingdom."

He had his mind set on him taking the seat from her, he just wants to take the seat. That's when he wants to reveal what he truly is to the whole school. Since he had nothing to say anymore he left the student council not saying another word to the president or any of the members. He left in search of his friends and also food since he is in dire need of energy.

He goes to the cafeteria to see his friends buying food, shoving past the people and making his way to his friends as they call him over in line.

Ryota:"Are you okay, Videric?"

"Just sleepy."

Mary:"Should've gone to bed early then."

"Hey, I slept at 8 P.M."

Mary:"Wow so early I applause you." She said in a mocking tone.

"Damn who hurt you today?"

Mary:"No one."