Chapter XXVIII: Training with Nephew

Videric woke up the next morning to Millicas shaking him. He flipped over on his side so he can sleep further but Millicas kept trying to wake him up.

"What is it Millicas?" He grudgingly ask, still half asleep.

Millicas:"Can we go play?"

He uncharged his phone from the bedside table and opened it, looking at the clock it read 8:03 A.M, it was surprising how he out of all people woke up early. He put back his phone onto the bedside table before opening his mouth to speak to Millicas.

"It's 8 A.M, I'm still quite tired. Why don't you go play by yourself?"

Millicas:"Oh, if that's the case then sleep well uncle Videric. After you sleep can we play?!"

"Of course now run along. I'm still tired."

He heard a tiny giggle and a set of footsteps going to open the guest bedroom door and closing it. After that, Videric immediately went back to sleep since he was somehow still tired.

He was awoken by knocking on his door, Videric sighed and stood up to open the door to his bedroom. On the other side of the door is Sirzechs.

Sirzechs:"You haven't had breakfast and neither did you have lunch. Did something happened?"

"Lunch? Wait what time is it?"

Sirzechs:"Like 2 P.M, why?"

"I promised Millicas that I would play with him after breakfast. I overslept."

Sirzechs:"It's fine you two can play in the evening. Since this morning Millicas has been practicing his magic. Now he's taking a nap."

"Ah, is that so?"

Sirzechs nodded and Videric just smiled, he was quite happy that Millicas is willing to train by himself.

"Well, I'm gonna go back to sleep. I'll be sure to wake up just in time to play with Millicas."

Sirzechs:"Alright, you need me to wake you up?"

"No, now go away."

Sirzechs:"I was just offering sheesh."

Videric shut the door and lock it, he immediately laid down back in the bed and grabbed his phone from his bedside table. He set an alarm for that same day at 4:30 P.M, after that he closed his eyes and somehow managed to fall back asleep.

A few hours later he woke up to his alarm beeping of course, this time he did fully wake up. He sat upright on his bed, he daydreams for a minute before he stand up and go to the bathroom to shower. After showering and putting on his contacts he exited the bathroom, a towel around his waist as he goes to pick an outfit. It was a simple outfit consisting of a hoodie and black pants, after that he left the bedroom in search of Millicas. He was nowhere in the house so Videric decided to search the training area, there he is Millicas was trying to make his shield bigger.

"Millicas!" He shouted at the boy.

Millicas quickly opened his eyes and whipped his head around to see his uncle observing him. He immediately stops and make his way to his uncle.

Millicas:"Uncle Videric!"

"Wassup buddy. Sorry I didn't play with you this morning."

He shakes his head while smiling, gesturing that he forgive his uncle for not playing with him. Videric just flash him an appreciative smile.

"Wanna play?"

Millicas:"Yes!"

"Hm..what do you wanna play?"