Chapter XIV: Shocking News

Hours passed as he kept working in his study, since he was too busy the butler gave served his lunch and dinner to his studies. At 12 P.M, is when he finally finished his work, his back is numb from all the sitting and he stood up, stretching his legs and body.

After that he tiredly make his way to his bedroom, he goes to his bedroom to take a quick shower before changing his clothes to a more comfortable clothes. After that he immediately laid down in his bed and slept, too tired at his work to think about anything.

Since he has finish all of his work yesterday he woke up later than usual on the next morning and sit upright, letting out a yawn as he rubbed his eyes. He then get up from his bed and make his way to the bathroom.

He turned on the lights and wash his face, he was too lazy to shower so he just wet his hair and styled it. After that he took out his contact container and open it, he then grab the left eye contact first and carefully put it in before putting on the right one.

After finishing putting in his eye contact he brushed his teeth, before exiting the bathroom to change into his school uniform. He threw his clothes into the laundry basket that sat at the corner of his room before exiting his bedroom to go downstairs to the great hall to have his breakfast.

It was a simple breakfast containing yogurt fruits, buttered toast and tea. It was still warm when he went to have his breakfast. After eating his breakfast he went upstairs to grab his bag, he grab all the books for today's class and put it in his bag. After all of the according books was inside, he goes to put on his school shoes downstairs before teleporting to his school.

He arrived there in a short amount of time, of course it was an empty and private space where he teleported. He acted like human being as he entered the school, he goes to his locker and changed his outdoor shoes into the indoor's one. As he opened it several letters fell out, he was shocked and check each one expecting an invitation to a gamble or something.

"Love letters? It seems I have been very popular here huh? Well I'll need to just reject them." He thought.

One by one he goes through it, remembering the time and place on where they want to meet. After that he rips them apart and threw it into the trash before going back to change his shoes. After changing his shoes he begin his walk to his classroom. The door is open from the last person who walked through the door, he just entered and goes to his seat. He is not paying much attention to his surrounding as he sat down.

He puts his bag on the side and lay his head on the table, which was cushioned by his arms. The class was loud as usual, from students talking to them playing around like children hyper from eating too much sweets. He stayed like that until the bell rings and also the teacher coming in. Like usual the class was quiet when the teacher came in and they all stood up to greet the teacher after that is when they were instructed to sit down as the teacher began their lesson for the day.

The first half of the day is finished as the lunch bell rung, the students all quickly putting away their stuff and go to the canteen to eat. Meanwhile, Videric stayed in the classroom and on his phone. The only people who were in the classroom is Kirari and the girl who is called Sayaka. Truth to be told he didn't really pay attention in class and mostly just stare out the window. They were just chatting with each other.

Suddenly a call came in, startling the three of them. He looks at the called I.D and realized it was Sirzechs. It was a really big hassle to call when he was at school but he just swallowed it and pick up the call as he stood up from his seat. He walked out and stood outside his class, taking the call.

"Hello?"

Sirzechs:"Are you still at school?"

"It's fucking 12 P.M of course I'm still at school."