Chapter XXV: Shocking Discovery

"TOP NEWS:
An unknown powerful sorceress have been spotted outside of the devil territory. The sorceress is rumoured to be with the Khaos Brigade. If you spot her please notify the police at : XXX-XXX-XXX."

All of them were the same uncovering the sorceress, appearance varied but they always say she has long black hair and emerald eyes. Sirzechs looked pained as he looks at Videric.

"So, what do we do?"

Sirzechs:"It's either way and you know what we have to do."

"Either kill or thrown in prison."

Sirzechs:"Precisely."

"But can't we avoid it? She's my sister for Satan sake!"

Sirzechs:"Even if we are royal no one can escape justice. You know how much Khaos Brigade has been causing trouble."

"You're right whether I like it or not I need to fulfill my duties."

Sirzechs:"Try to not worry to much and if you spot her again, please alert me immediately."

"Of course." He said softly

What Sirzechs said was right but, didn't he marry someone who was originally from the Old Satan Faction, which was none other than Grayfia. It doesn't make sense, why his sister? After all these years was revealed to be a member of a terrorist group, specifically the Khaos Brigade. The barista came and out down their hot tea.

"What a joke."  He thought to himself as he blow on the hot tea before taking a sip.

They drank their tea in silence as Videric had too much to think. What will happen if she wants to come home? Why did she run away? Why was she there? How did she know the place? What will happen to her? All these questions swarmed him like angry bees. The questions seemingly kept going as he thinks about his sister.

His sister was the most caring person to ever exist, she took on the role as a mother when his mother died giving birth to him. She was in her teens when she took on that role, though he doesn't remember much about her but after his father died due to an incurable illness she left the family, with no word nor note. He wants to spend time with her like he used to when he was little.

Sirzechs:"I could see that you're worried about her.."

"How come I have to kill her? When you, yourself married someone from the Old Satan Faction."

Sirzechs:"Look. If you managed to convince her to turn herself in we won't kill her but we will put her in jail for a few months. If you didn't managed to convince her then you will be the one to kill her."

"That's bullshit!" He snapped "What the fuck? You married a criminal doesn't that make you also guilty?! Shouldn't Grayfia be in jail?! You even had a child with a criminal?! How come I have to put her-"

That earned him a slap for Sirzechs for his outburst. Sirzech's face was serious as Videric met his gaze. He realized how he had taken out his frustration on Sirzechs's family. People who he loves dearly, he sat back down.

"I'm sorry.."

Sirzechs:"It's fine. Calm yourself. I know it's hard but I'll try to help you as much as I can."