Chapter XXX: Sibling Showdown

Weeks turned into months, Videric had the same schedule everyday. Go to school, gamble and go back home. The note was gone, meaning that Alice, Videric sister had read the note and probably making her decision.

If her decision is to come home and stay with him he wants to finish playing with his toy, which is the Hyakkaou Academy.  If not then he has no other way, he has to kill her the second he sees her.

No response came from her since the day the note was gone, it's all just waiting game at this point. He was relaxing in his study that day, when suddenly a familiar presence was felt. His eyes widen as he pulls out his phone and immediately calls Sirzechs. He picks up after a few rings.

"She's here." As he opened the door and goes downstairs to the foyer.

Sirzechs:"It seems that rather come in a violent manner than peaceful."

"What do you mean?"

Sirzechs:"They had decided to attack the VIP during Rias's rating game."

"Tch, scums. You handle whatever business is there and I'll handle here."

Both of their voices are serious, Videric ended the call quickly and call of his servants into the foyer. They all appeared in a normal manner like when he usually gets home, the maids on his right, the butler on the right but on this specialty his guards appeared infront of him.

"Everyone. Put up the barrier. Guards get ready to attack. Sister is back and she didn't come alone. Valamir come. Crush every single one of them!" As he looks at all of his servant, his aura become colder by the second.

All:"Yes sir!"

Everyone did what they were told going outside to put up the barrier, Valamir followed Videric not uttering a single word as he just follow him, closely by his side. They exited the mansion and goes to confront them face to face. As he exited the estate premise he could see several member of the Khaos Brigade outside flying, one stood out the most. His sister, Alice Van Avarice.

"It seems you took up the choice sister. How long has it been?"

Alice:"I see that you are well since our last time meeting."

"Of course I am. Valamir here took care of me."

Alice:"You wanted to take down the Great Satan's right? You wanted to join us."

"You are greatly mistaken. I am here to bring you all down."

Alice:"Hah! How can you take all of us at once."

"Erosion Bullet." As he hold out his palm

Valamir:"Magic Tripled."

The family's crest began to glow brightly in his hand as he struck one of the soldiers, that's when they began to attack some even tried to attack the mansion but it was blocked by the magic barrier. The guards had also joined in the fight wishing to protect Videric and the others.

"Valamir. Lead these people help them. I shall face my sister."

Valamir:"Yes master, please come back safely."

"I will Valamir. I promise." He smiled warmly at him before disappearing in search of his sister.

He found his sister at the edge of the estate grounds, she was doing something. She was kneeling on the ground, too preoccupied to notice him approaching.

"Alice."

That snapped her out of her thought as she stood up, the stance was defensive. She was protecting whatever is behind her.

"What is behind you?!"

Alice:"Nothing! Why must you worry dear brother?"

"You..I will say it once again. What is behind you?!" His voice seemingly boomed throughout the whole place.

Alice was trying her hardest to protect the identity of that person but they were too stubborn and poked their head out. A child, presumably about the same age as Millicas peeked out. His black hair and blue eyes almost shining in the evening glow, Videric almost let out a gasp before she pulled him back.

Alice:"That was.."

"You had a child?"

Alice:"That's it let's end this brother!"

Videric in anger and confusion rushed at his sister first, he was knocked back by his sister's magic but landed on his feet. He once again rushed at his sister, as she tried to aim at him. He ran in a zigzag as she tried to knock him back once again.

He blinked once to see that her sister is gone and she felt her presence behind him. He whipped his head around just in time to see her using her specialty magic.

Alice:"Tornado Bending."

Several tornados was created and threw towards him, this is one of the magic that you can never outrun or escape. It could cause severe damage and even sometimes death. He hold out his hands and the magic circle appear underneath him.

"Bedrock Wall!"

A wall made out bedrock appeared infront of him as he take cover from the disastrous wind magic that was created by his dear sister. The tornado was made from powerful winds, creating sort of wall that even a sorceress like her can't break through. While this was happening he wanted to use his specialty magic too but it would put the child in danger since he is probably clinging onto Alice tightly as he hides.

He summoned his spear and cut through the windy barrier, his sister was nowhere on the other side. She's probably bringing the child into a more safe place. He clicked his tongue and goes to search for his sister. The little warzone at his house had multiple wounded, the battle is at its peak as some tried to attack him but he killed them with ease, lacking any empathy for them. Finally, he found her near the family cemetery. She had successfully hidden his son.

"Enough! Let's end this Alice!"

Alice:"Yes we shall Videric."

He somehow felt angry and betrayed but he loves his sister dearly, he wants her to come back and be by his side again. It's a fight to bring back his old sister. They both initiated their magic at the same time.

"Geo Waves!"

Alice:"Wind Nova!"

A constant burst wind exploded through the air and the ground began to move like waves in the ocean, the two siblings rushed at each other amongst the disastrous magic they just unleashed, wanting to subdue each other so one could emerge victorious. Blows of magic was returned from each other as, each one was met with an explosive reaction. The siblings not knowing when to stop goes berserk. Videric attempted to get the upper hand but was knocked back by his sister, when she rushed to fight him he kicked her away.

This go on as he constantly heard his guards war cry, his guards were one apart of the three faction war and some joined up after his father helped several of them during the war. They vowed to protect his heir until they all die, repaying the debt they owe his father. This time Videric wanted to be like his father, wanting to save his sister from further the dark road.

Videric and Alice fought vigorously, none of them took breaks. Videric could also feel the fear from the little boy, a child his age shouldn't see this that's why he intend to end this fight as fast as possible. Videric decided enough was enough and rushed at his sister, she did the same. Both of them activating their magic, his sister had her hand on her brother's torso when Videric jerked his body to the left.

His sister eyes widen in that split second and Videric uses his magic to subdue his dear sister.

"Erosion Ball!"

The geo magic ball hit his sister square in her side as she flew back, creating a hole in the ground where his sister lay, still half unconscious. He came closer to her and when he manages to insert Queen piece into his sister  to prevent her from getting killed but, didn't manage  to put a sleeping magic on her with the last of her strength she blew her brother away in one last attempt to get away. Of course caught off guard he was blown away, knocking into a tree. Eventually, he lost conscious.