Chapter XI: The Accolade

Videric finished showering a few minutes later and step outside of the bathroom to get changed, that's when he realized he forgot to bring his clothes here to change.

He didn't really wanna trouble his servants on a dumb request so he exited his room, a towel around his waist. He politely knocked on the door.

Rias:"Who is it?"

"It's me! I need to get my clothes!"

Rias unlocked the door and immediately the sight of her in her panties and bra flashed him, feeling embarassed he quickly shut his eyes.

Rias:"Someone is a little embarrassed. Come in and get your clothes."

"But- ah!"

Before he could say anything his arm was dragged into the room, he was praying to Sirzechs that they will forgive for this. He opened his eyes to see that all of them were either naked in a towel or in their bras and panties, plus he got a good look at them too.

He could feel the heat from his body rushing to his cheeks as he turns away and immediately goes to his closet to retrieve his clothes. While he was grabbing his clothes a hand slid onto his chest and someone put their head on his shoulder. He could feel their huge chest against his bare back, thank Lucifer they are not fully naked.

Akeno:"Oh my, in a rush are we?"

"Akeno! Please..let me go!"

Akeno:"Why is it because you have ever seen a girl naked before?"

"What?! Please just let me go." As he shook her off, he could see his cheeks getting more hot.

"Fine fine, you win but not next time cutie." As she licks his neck, earning a yelp from him.

After that he goes to his dressing table to pick up his monocle and butterfly eyepatch, in the mirror he could see Yumeko in her bras and panties, he immediately averted his gaze and grabbed all his stuff to leave. He shut the door behind him and breath a sigh of relief. He's glad that was finally over and went back to the guest bedroom to get ready.

It took him awhile to get ready, about an hour before his outfit are complete and all of his accessories has been worn. He exited the bedroom and walked downstairs to the living room to see that the boys are downstairs in their suit waiting for the rest of the girls to finish.

He does admit he is seconds away from having a social anxiety attack, this is a new experience for him. Infront of all the devils to see him, on this day. This is a completely different experience then in school or something. It isn't usual for him to get shy or have social anxiety to big groups of people well in this case 5 whole nation of people there to watch him. He decided to calm his nerves by going to the garden to calm him down, abit.

The lamps he put out for his garden shun brightly, illuminating the beautiful colors of the flora and fauna in the garden. The air is cool at this time, the sky is getting darker. The party will start in two hours. While walking around taking in the cool air breeze, he saw a figure in the distance near his flowers.

"Who is there!" He shouted.

Rias:"Videric?"

"Oh, hey Ruin Princess. What are you doing out here?"

Rias:"I'm making you something."

Videric walked on over towards her to see what she was doing but she quickly turn around to avoid her from seeing what she was doing.

Rias:"No peeking I'm almost done with it. Give me a couple of minutes."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

While she was doing whatever she was doing, he looks at the dress she bought. It was a scarlet dress that reveals her shoulder, like Yumeko's it has a slit on the leg but on the right and it doesn't go up to her upper thighs. The dress is also belted, and somehow it suit the dress. It was a very beautiful dress and complimented her hair very well.