Butterflies and pain

Your POV

Finally, the bell had rang and we were all free to leave "The homework's is do by the end of the week" The teacher had said before we all started to leave. I was making my way through the halls having my (headphones/AirPods/earphones) in and jamming the tunes. Till I felt a soft tap on my left shoulder. I turned around to see none other than Nanno. "Hello sorry to interrupt you" She said in her soft sweet voice. "Don't worry your fine" I said already feeling the heat radiating off of my cheeks. "Well that's great I was wondering if I could walk you home and get to know you better" she said grabbing a hold of my hand for some reason "that's fine" and that's how it went, she took me home and I got to know her better

"Hey before you leave I was wondering if I could have your phone number" I said in a nervous tone. "Of course"Nanno said. We exchanged phone numbers. And she left "see you tomorrow (n/n)" she said. I went back inside, being greeted by my family members.

It was night time, I was about to got to sleep, when I heard a notification from my phone.

Nanno:
Good night (Y/N)

I could feel my stomach getting somewhat butterflies.

Nanno:
Good night (Y/N)

Good night Nanno

I responded before starting to imagine scenarios and falling asleep (is that just me who can't automatically fall asleep, and have to be thinking of something?)

Time skip to the next day at school

I woke up being greeted by a text from nanno... and my sibling(s) screaming and jumping in my bed.
Nanno:
Good morning (Y/n) hope to see you at school today

Good morning nanno and of course hope to see you at school as well

I answered, getting ready for today

I was always one of the first ones to get to class. After a while classmates started to arrive, sum coming in with friends while other's on their phone. Until Nanno came in "Good morning Taew and I-Tim" she greeted them, then looked my way while smiling. She looked at the white rose that was placed on top of her desk by hok before she got here. I could see a figure in the corner of my eyes, it was of course hok. He looked liked an exited puppy. Nanno placed her bag on her desk then letting it fall on the beautiful white rose that had no meaning to it. Hok now motioned a hurt expression. Which I knew it was a joke but it still brought a smile on my face to see nanno rejecting a guy like him.

The bell had rang. Finally I was getting quite bored. I started to pack my stuff while having my (headphones/AirPods/earphones) to block out the noise from others. So in other words I was in my little bubble or in my own little world. I was about to leave on my way to also ask nanno if we could walk together as yesterday was fun. But she sat back down 'guess she's busy.' I thought a little bummed out before I left I waved at her then pointed at my phone, she waved back and nodded. I left class with a dumb smile on my face and my cheeks flushed different shades of red and pink, I could also feel my stomach getting bubbly kinda like that line people say about 'having butterflies in your stomach' . An interaction which didn't contain words could do this much to me, I don't think I want to know what she can do with words included again.

Time skip , you had already arrive at your home

My family members were planning on visiting grandma and grandpa so I went upstairs, I was about to go pack up for the trip until (mom/dad) stopped me "Darling you shouldn't come" They said "why" I answered confused as i always went to this types of trips "because there is going to be some uhh" they were thinking of what to say "There'll be a lot of people there"  (my sibling/one of my siblings) yelled "Yeah that" My (mom/dad) said "And you have school tomorrow" (my sibling/ another one of my siblings) yelled yet again "Yeah and that to" (Mom/ Dad) said while walking to the car with some bags. While they weren't looking I stuck both my middle fingers at those damn rats. They returned the 'goodbye' by sticking their tounges out. I knew I was an introvert and I disliked crowds but it wasn't that bad...right?.