Birthday Special (Smut)

It's my birthday so I wanted to do something quick. Doesn't follow with the actual series.
Enjoy!
__________________________
Y/n POV

I had been woken up by music and what seemed like kisses? I sat up in bed rubbing my eyes. Finally recognizing the music, it was that birthday song and Nanno was at the end of the bed singing along with the song. She was holding a cake which hopefully was (Fav flavor/preferred) cake with a couple of fancy looking candles. Nanno stood up and stoped the music, walking next to me placing the cake on the bedside table. "It's your birthday today, so what would you like to do I cleared today just for you" Nanno said with that creepy smile of her I seem to adore yet I had progressed what she had said. "It's my birthday?" I asked confused, I guess I was so caught up with Nannos 'job' that I forgot my own birthday, it wasn't the first time so I'm not that surprised. "Yeah we can go out shopping to your favorite stores, we can stay in, we can go out to the movie or we can..." Nanno kept rambling on what we could do, I did want to do something but it was still to early, I checked the clock in the bedtime table and it barely read 8:10. "Nanno I love all of that and I love that you took your time to do all of this but it might be a little to early for me" I said as I went back to laying down waiting for Nanno to get in bed as well "Ig we can do that" She said getting in bed but got under the sheets and in between my legs "What are you doing, are you sleeping there it doesn't seem so comfortable" I said looking at her as I used my elbows to push my self up a bit enough to be able to see her. "I'm fine with you going to sleep but at least let me give you your first gift of the day, it's a small one but hopefully you like it" She said grabbing my thighs and opening them, then looking at me to say something "fine if you wish to" I said laughing a bit and laying back down.
She pulled down my (shorts/pajama pant) along with my underwear. She started doing her thing, kissing and licking which surprised me, it was a lot softer than she usually was. Yet I spoke so soon, she started eating me out like it was her last meal, cheesy but true. I closed my legs and squeezed Nannos head, she hugged my thighs so they would stay squeezing her head "You know I haven't had breakfast yet" She said "I can tell" I responded laughing a bit going back to grabbing the sheets, she did so little yet so much. She licked two of her fingers then entered them as she continued to kiss and suck my clit. It kept going for a bit until I couldn't anymore "Nanno I'm close, Nanno please faster" I somewhat shouted as Nanno moved her finger faster. I squeezed her tightly and arched my back announcing that I had came undone.
She put my clothes back on and came out of the sheets, wiping the two fingers she used on her clothes. Laying down she turned my head towards her and kissed me as I tangled my hand in her hair, I had to pull away as I was still out of breath from our activity. Nanno wrapped herself cuddling me "There will be more of this later" She said closing her eyes.
...
"Nanno I love you and what you did but pls get of its fucking hot"