New lover who?! Never heard of em

Your POV

Me and Nanno were currently in the new school and they were having this parade like thing, hitting the drums and dancing. Nanno went and joined them while I just watched. I'm not good with crowds and/or people in general. I felt like I stepped on something, and I did it was a paper that had different clubs and sports on them. I looked back at Nanno and saw her getting handsy with the drummer. I don't think she'll mind if I get handsy with other people. 'I guess this is kinda like a open relationship...yup I got to talk to Nanno about this' I thought as I made my way to the room the club that picked my interest was taking place in.

I checked my phone about to text Nanno and ask her where she had went after the parade until I got a notification from Facebook "#Hanno" it said. I clicked on the notification and it took me to this page that had a photo of Nanno and this other guy and the comments on the pic we're saying how cute they looked together.

"OMG the fairytale couple of the year"

"Hanno are so cute"

And they kept going. Instead of texting her, I was going to call the hoe.

.
..
...

NANNO:
Hey (Y/n) how are you?

You:
BITCH were in the flying FUCK are you!!

NANNO:
Oh I'm just hanging out with Hann

You:
As the guy from frozen or...wait a godamn minute

NANNO:
Is there something wrong (Y/n)?

You:
"Is ThErE sOmEtHiNg WrOnG" BITCH yes there is yo-

"Hi" A random girl came up to me as I was sitting in a random hall

You:
Bye this ain't over...hoe

I hung up and looked up at the girl, she had brown hair that reached her waist and with the tips dyed, she had green eyes as well looked liked she was in the art club because she had this apron on and it had some splashes of paint "Hello" I responded back putting my phone in my back pack/bag that was on my left "Are you ok, you seemed mad at the person you were screaming at on your phone" The girl said as she sat on my right "Yeah I'm fine just relationship problems haha" I said as I look to my side where the girl was "oh sorry about that" she said in a sad tone as she gently put her hand on top of mine that was on the floor and she was also leaning in closer on to me 'I swear this girl is trying to get that 😼🙄😒' "um yeah thanks" I said nervously "Am I interrupting something" a voice said in front of us and I knew it to well, so I didn't even bother to look up at who it was I just leaned back on to the wall groaning. "Sorry who are you?" The girl asked Nanno of course "Oh I'm Nanno nice to meet you" "Oh your with Hann you two are very cute together" the girl said to Nanno and stood up, looked back at me winked and left. Now it was me, Nanno and an empty hall way "SoOoOoO max ten minutes" I said before I got dragged by Nanno into the nearest supply closet.

I was still mad at Nanno. There was a crowd around the girls restroom, my curiosity of course wanted to know what the big deal. It was Nanno Playing dead in Hann's arms. In front of me was this girl with short hair, she was hann's girlfriend , last time I saw her she had hann's head in her lap and he was taking about how he was just with Nanno for the fame. "Kiss her" The crowd started saying "Bang her" 'oh well I already did that' I thought as both Nanno and Hann stood up awkwardly. "C'mon guys Nanno probably has a boyfriend" Hann said "I don't actually" Nanno responded 'first of all it's a girlfriend and second of all I'm standing right here" I thought as I started to get annoyed about this whole situation. At the end the both of them got 'Together' so I left and went to find someone to mess with.