Who killed Who?

Most likely used the wrong 'There' 'Their' and 'To' 'Too'
Also bad at tittles if any better pls comment them, almost gave up on this story all together, Enjoy!

Your POV

Im currently walking through the halls of idk wanna take a guess... of a new school. Nanno said she had to take care of something but to make my way to the classroom detention was taking place at. (fav chips) in hand making my way there until a girl bumped into me. "Sorry!" she said not stopping and continued running only turning her head, a guy was also following her. they ran into the same classroom i was going to which wasnt far. Someone else bumped into me and realized people were running and screaming. I decided im also gonna run so I closed my chips and did so. Thankfully the classroom wasnt far so there wasn't a lot of running involved. They were about to close the door, i felt a hand on my shoulder and it was Nanno. She fully opened the door to let me go through, so i did ignoring the wink she gave me. "Whats going on? what happend" the professor asked. "idk we heard that someone was attacking the school and wearing our uniform and stabbing people, we ran here to get away" A boy said the same one from earlier. Nanno walked in front of the bored and I sat on the teachers desk and continued to eat the delicious chips from earlier. "Thats not true suer" Another guy said "It is, i saw it with my own eyes!" The girl who i think is Suer said basically almost screaming, if there actual was a real killer we would've been caught and dead by now bcus of her. "A kid was stabbed in the throat over and over and over like this!" Motioning her hand as said "I also heard someone got their face slashed" She continued. I plugged in/ put on my (Ear phones, headphones, Air pods, ect) There was no point in listening, it was Nanno and either way ill somehow get out of this unharmed. Tho i did noticed they were moving the desk and chairs to the door ways. I mentally groaned as i knew it was going to be a while of this. Everyone sat down, as soon as my music stopped the announcements went on, i didnt pay attention bcus i was trying to make the app i used for music to work again but it kept loading, there wasnt any internet. There wasn't much to do but to go to sleep so thats what i did...correction tried. There was bagging on the door along with screaming, people just dont have common sense. The teacher and another guy started arguing to not open the door and if it was a student then also tested pushing each other. Tbh not that interesting.

"You guys can stop fighting, she's dead now" Nanno said in a calm voice as everyone looked at her confused. They all went to see under the door and guess what they did... they screamed. I went to check it out, it sent shivers all over just with her looking back but knowing she's dead. Nanno noticed and started rubbing my back. The rest started arguing and while they did that I asked a really important question to Nanno. "Hey you got food I didn't eat breakfast I forgot, I ate some chips but I can feel the hunger coming back" She stared before answering "You can eat me" She said with a smile "Goodbye" I said I walked across the classroom embarrassed with what she said

There was screaming and clicking and idk I was peeling the paint of the wall, there wasn't much to do, no internet and Nanno doing her thing so this was the best thing to spend time on till further notice, or till someone else dies.

"Hey!" A female voice said as she pushed my shoulder "Stop being useless and look for weapons" She continued, I pulled a box cutter that Nanno had given me in the morning before leaving. I started poking her with it as she screamed to get away "Ha ya pussy" I said as I got stares. I went back to peeling the wall.

You could see it was finally night, mostly everyone was sitting together and seemed exhausted. i was half asleep until yet again they started arguing about i think water and feeding a kid. it was too much, no food, no internet, no nature, no nothing i don't know what the plan was this time but its one of the worst one yet.

I heard some chairs moving, and saw a guy moving them probably decided not to be a pussy and go. He opened the door but closed it again "Shit" He said with a somewhat shocked face "What,what is it" Some other guy said "The body's gone" He replied. That made me look at Nanno, how could the body have moved if Nanno was here. It might have been that the girl had fainted then got back up but she would have made a sound of some sort with her footsteps, maybe knocking on the door, yelling for help, or over all just a sound.