Lost & Found

Your POV

Yet again here we are in another school. Sitting in an empty classroom waiting for Nanno. I haven't actually seen her lately, seems she left the hotel we are currently staying in.
Class had finally started and as always I was zoning out and doing doodles on my work. I would be lying if I said I wasn't concerned about Nanno. It feels like forever seems I heard her voice.
Nanno came inside the class as a new student, I had a talk with the teacher and principal, I haven't been feeling so good that includes going in front of the eyes and bing judge by some nobody's.
She sat next to a girl with bangs, I did notice Nanno avoided eye contact.
After Nanno sat down I put my earphones and went to sleep im so done with this.

Nanno staid in the classroom, I packed my things and left im not going to wait for someone who can't even text me a simple 'hello'.

It's been two days since we've been here and Nanno still hasn't said anything by now I'm wondering if I had made a mistake and if I should've stayed back home or with Yui even. I'm currently in the hotel laying on the coach and watching a dumb movie. I was expecting nobody it mostly seems that I live alone. That is until I heard the door open, I sat up and put the (snack of choice) down. "Hey!" Nanno said in a cheerful tone she had this smile that I've never actually seen before she seemed so happy. She was with that boy, I'm not as dumb I know what's been happening. "I'm going to bed, sleep on the couch" I told her as I turned the tv of and walked to the room. Nanno of course booked one of the expensive hotels so it had multiple rooms it was like an apartment. I didn't look back at Nanno if I did I know I might've shed a tear or just go off on how shitty she has made me feel by ignoring me.

We're In class and a painting I think was stolen and the teacher was blaming the boy, it seems as his know for being a thief. The teacher opened Nannos backpack and a balloon came out of it. When school was done I went straight to the hotel I'm done with her shit, it's not that she's ignoring me but it feels like the boy means more than just someone who has to pay for their wrongs. She somehow has this look on her face that she never had with me and that hurts.

I packed my things but I'm not planning to leave I'll wait two more days just in case you never know.
Finally was time so I got my bags and closed the hotel door.

As I was talking to the lady in front Nanno came in. "Where are you going, and why do you have your bags" She asked "I can't anymore I'm leaving" I said avoiding eye contact "But we aren't done here" She said grabbing my hands, I pulled them back and started walking out "But I am done with you" I yelled so she could clearly hear me. Next thing I know I'm pinned in the side of the hotel. " You can't be done with me, I love you you should know that, your jealous that's what it is i won't leave you for a dumb boy" She said "You think I don't know that you kissed him, you don't think I've noticed the way you look at him, let go I have to catch the bus plus I'm getting I'll wet" i said as I pushed her off and ran to the bus stop, I could see the bus which I'm able to get on just in time. But of course luck is never on my side, I get tripped by the one and only Nanno. As I look up the bus is already leaving and I'm all muddy. "Why im no use to you anymore so why can't you just let me go" I said with tears already in my eyes this adventure of ours wasn't feeling as free and fun as I hoped it would be. "I'm sorry I really am but it's time for us to go and I love you I really do and I will never let you go" she said as she picked me up and headed back to the hotel 'this is really starting to resemble killing stalking' I thought as I gave up in running away what's the use she'll end up finding me either way.

Im currently in the shower washing all the mud off as Nanno said she'll get a movie and snacks ready. The curtains open up and ofc it was Nanno but I didn't bother to turn around. "Why don't we finish what we started, let me show you how much I love you, I really do and I'm so sorry for what I did" she begged I can't stay mad I really can't even tho I know she's just telling lies. This won't end well but at least I should enjoy it just this time...

"Nanno don't put four fingers this time"
.
.
.
"I make no promises"